Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My job is considered essential so I gotta report to work through this. I wanna be in lockdown!!! I have a history of lung issues, last thing I wanna do is accost someone that has anything nasty, don't want the flu either... However certainly don't want something that eats your lungs and makes you feel like your drowning before you go.

Every time I go outside I have the dreaded feeling of Russian Roulette, will I be the unlikely recipient or escape unscathed for the moment.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

24-Mar-2020 18:22:23

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Enjoy all your free time in game. ;)
Too cute! :P Thanks, Tuffty

Molly Weazly said :
We are in lockdown here since Saturday.

Stay safe everyone.
We are less scary here and have a stay at home order. We have a great governor and health director.

Smithing 495 items for Yak Trak and sooooooooo bored. ;)

Be safe all.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

24-Mar-2020 20:41:01 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2020 20:42:17 by Dadizar

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Must admit it is getting a bit scary now. Have to go to work as food retail are classed as key workers. Trouble is the customers are just ignoring the keep your distance directive, you don`t realise till it is too late that they are standing right behind you to ask for something, especially frightening when they ask for sore throat cures or medication.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder today to get an answer to a query, which was when they were standing at the empty shelf to say `Oh haven`t you got any toilet rolls then`

Also the shelves are still so empty, as soon as we have a delivery it is gone again in such a short time.

I find now that I get an awful feeling if I have a headache or I sneeze as I think `is this it then` but trying to be positive and determined to keep going as long as possible. I think my main worry is not so much getting the virus but the fact that if I did there may not be the intensive care beds and ventilators that are absolutely necessary to be able to get over it.

25-Mar-2020 12:19:18

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My shops are closing 2 weeks because of the virus and I have to cover my employees' full salaries. They are all talented so I have to keep them. The fine for breaking social-distancing laws in my state is $500.

25-Mar-2020 15:37:30

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top