General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

25-Mar-2020 16:27:39

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tis not a testing site... If you wish to test stuff I suggest going to a research lab. Spam is certainly old hat...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Mar-2020 17:46:42

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nomolaS said :
Got an ice dye from TT :D

Gratz! Be sure not to be merched by merchers or scammed for the dye. I remember when I got my dye to sell in W2 it was filled with lowballers and merchers trying to trick me into selling for less "it's crashing bro".

25-Mar-2020 17:49:36

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
My shops are closing 2 weeks because of the virus and I have to cover my employees' full salaries. They are all talented so I have to keep them. The fine for breaking social-distancing laws in my state is $500.

Can I get a job with you... Get to stay home and get full pay... Sign me up please!!!

In all seriousness, my position can be done from anywhere, I know cause I've done it while on vacation. As long as I remember to pack the mobile workstation... Then I can certainly work from anywhere. I never forget the computer it goes in the car before the luggage.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Mar-2020 17:50:03

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Dadizar said :

Smithing 495 items for Yak Trak and sooooooooo bored. ;)

Be safe all.

Gotta be faster than the 730 pots I'm making >.<
I doubt it. Have to start each item by itself and start next when current completes. Smelting is like the inventory with herblore. Smithing starts each one independently. I made 495 sets of steel arrowheads to avoid inventory issues, but finishing each one took long enough that it was difficult to maintain concentration.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

25-Mar-2020 19:58:48

The contents of this message have been hidden

26-Mar-2020 21:10:17

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
nomolaS said :
Got an ice dye from TT :D

Gratz! Be sure not to be merched by merchers or scammed for the dye. I remember when I got my dye to sell in W2 it was filled with lowballers and merchers trying to trick me into selling for less "it's crashing bro".

It instasold on G.E. for 1061m even though I put some 10m above med price. I thought it was dipping in price according to the market trend from the G.E. history graph. Is it gonna soar? IDK. I'd rather have the dosh now than hold unto the dye just for the sake of it. It was just a pleasant surprise after all.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

27-Mar-2020 09:27:25

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top