Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Friday guys!!

We just baked some banana bread! Great way to end a week lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

02-Oct-2020 18:10:24

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
I knew you wouldn't be able to keep up all the sensitive and gentlemanly stuff Scouse.

Have a good weekend.

You were saying.......

Gentleman Scouse can pop up at any given time, kinda like Bruce Banner with a paper cut!

Bruce Banner with a papercut is called an annoyed Hulk

You won't like me when i'm angry!!!!!!!

I can tickle the life out of anyone that angers me!!!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

02-Oct-2020 20:14:32

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

I have tried and tried to not go down this line, it has been quite hard for me to do but i refrained from retaliating for so long but i can sit back no more and allow this to continue...

The happy Friday quote was something started by me and it became a big part of this lounge and without bigging myself up, it also became a thing that my friends looked forward to and actually waited for me to say it "maybe partly to see if i was still alive" but also to let the weekend begin and i felt honoured to have added that little bit into forums.

Don't get me wrong, the quote once got me and others into a whole load of trouble and we were warned to calm down on the quote spam that often ensued my original friday happyiness.

But in reality, it kinda pissed me off to see another person claim the weekly quote possibly because of someone who did not really understand and thought it was just a thing any random player said but to see a certain player sit back and lap the "where is the friday quote" and then jump in and say stuff like "here i am with your happy friday" and even knowing it was someone elses quote, still continued to be the happy friday guy lol, that kinda pissed me off a bit lol.

Some may have noticed how this pissed me off because of recent weeks with my random "hi and hello's" but i thought, no more, Happy Friday is fuckin my quote and i'm taking it back!!!!

Much love

Scouse - Happy friday mates, love ya all long time!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

03-Oct-2020 01:43:09

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Citi Bank said :
Happy Friday Scouse! I had no idea it was your quote. Keyword was. It’s mine now.

If you ask me nicely i would happily pass it on to you, i don't own them words but common curtesy requires thought for others feelings and never take something that you don't own unless clearly given to you.

Much love

Scouse - He who turns green and ugly if he gets a paper cut!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

03-Oct-2020 02:55:26

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top