Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moooooooooorning :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

27-Aug-2021 07:13:45 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2021 07:14:13 by Corder

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evening :D

Just got home from the supermarket, 9.30ish, around 2 minute wait time to get in, no queues at checkout. Good time to go. Expensive bread nearly gone, heaps of cheap bread, plenty meat and veggies <- I was a bit worried there would be empty shelves in the evening.

Also when I put my jacket on before I left, I found a peanut slab in the pocket - what a bonus! I remember buying it last week with my boys, I brought a pack of three, they ate there's straight away, I was saving my for after lunch and forgot about it.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Aug-2021 10:54:00

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

What an awesome week it's been here where I live in North West England. Sun everyday and loving it. So is my garden.

Have a great weekend where ever you are in the World. I'm sure going to make this a great weekend for me. Maybe even a bike ride Saturday/Sunday. I can't wait.

Also sending my best wishs to all the Liverpool fans. :P You need to post more. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

27-Aug-2021 13:40:28

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Fridayyyyyyyyy!!

It's been raining lots over here entire day. It is what it is. Been visiting my brother and was convinced to get my first vaccine so that was nice to get over with. :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

27-Aug-2021 14:32:30

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday :P

Not even sure what outside was like to be honest... was working from home today and may have been too distracted playing Castle Wars hahaha
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

27-Aug-2021 20:32:33

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top