Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ya Mum Cape

Ya Mum Cape

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Tranq

The first review took a few hours and then the following appeals after that were received within minutes.

I have never used a VPN so my IP address should be consistent.

The rejection messages always say the same thing and I keep trying to provide the data requested but this doesn't seem to be working.

Generally the focus is on membership details, I am asked to provide the details in relation to the earliest period of membership I can.

As I have played on and off for 15 years, I have occasionally had membership throughout this period. I believe that I managed to convince my parents to buy me membership maybe once or twice a very long time ago. I will try and submit another appeal with the detail of this now so that it stays private.

I am also asked to provide account creation passwords and internet sources.

With the passwords I am pretty confident that I would have used passwords similar to those that I have provided in my appeals. I can't recall if I used capitals or if they included numbers, but I am sure that the passwords that I have listed would be at least similar to the old passwords that I have used.

In relation the internet source used to create the account, I cannot recall exactly what internet provided we used when I was 12, and neither can my parents, however in the same appeal that I mentioned above, I will list what I believe the name of the provider to be.

I also imagine that there probably isn't much left on my account now that it was compromised just over 24 hours ago. I had recently bought supplies on the grand exchange to do some skilling which I will also disclose in the appeal that I am about to lodge. I feel like this should be a fairly private detail about the account before it was compromised as the materials were bought on the grand exchange so other players would not be aware of this. I have never streamed or made videos so this information is private I also never mentioned it to anyone in game.

Please talk soon

16-Apr-2020 06:07:49

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why is it that I have two events on my runemetrics log about the statue of Dahmaroc?

I haven't put a statue of him in my POH recently at all.

wat
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

16-Apr-2020 13:52:05

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Why is it that I have two events on my runemetrics log about the statue of Dahmaroc?

I haven't put a statue of him in my POH recently at all.

wat

It's a bug. It appears when you hand in artefacts to a collector. I believe it is getting fixed.

16-Apr-2020 19:42:31

The contents of this message have been hidden

16-Apr-2020 23:54:17

The contents of this message have been hidden

16-Apr-2020 23:54:19

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top