Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I attempted to make hot cross buns - they went in the rubbish bin :| Jamie Oliver recipe, what a waste of a bar of chocolate and all the other ingredients...

I made Easter bread first and the kids shaped it into there own design and they worked out good, bit too sweet for me though.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-Apr-2020 15:22:56 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2020 15:23:23 by Dong U Dead

Ya Mum Cape

Ya Mum Cape

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I know this is not the place for this but I feel that I have nowhere else to go. My main account was created roughly 15 years ago and today it has been stolen. I have now lodged 5 appeals to recover my account using the support service on the Runescape website and am receiving what I believe to be automated responses advising me that my appeals have been declined and I must provide more information (which I am assuming is so that the data I provide can be automatically matched to my old records). The thing is, I don't have access to the 15 year old information.

I have provided the passwords that I used to use, or at least think I used and advised my old email addresses however have had no luck.

I am at fault here, but I cannot remember the answers to my recovery questions, for example my mother does not have a middle name, but that is one of the questions. I can narrow the name of my first best friend down to 3 names, but when I enter all three I am assuming the data matching that is being used is only looking for one name.

I can see now that I should have revised my security questions but I thought I never would have been in this position, however, here I am, and my thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars that I have put into the game have been stolen from me.

My bank was worth 60m which I know is not much, but I have just checked and it appears to be worth around $50USD on the black market. I've lost a game a grew up with loving and an enjoyable pass time so that a hacked could make a measly $50.

My items I imagine will be gone, I understand that Jagex won't replace them.

All I ask is that someone from Jagex contact me so I can discuss this with them personally as I cannot recover my account using the support function that I am continually sent to.

The RSN of my stolen account is Sammy Keenan.

The email address to contact me on is my billing email.

Please reach out to me, I am a 27 year old adult on the verge of tears over a game I love.

15-Apr-2020 14:45:33

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ya Mum Cape said :
..a

there will be a place you can add any information meaning anything

first 99. roughly the date of it. stuff that only you the owner will know about.

it sucks you dont remember your recovery stuff.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

15-Apr-2020 14:59:36 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2020 15:01:33 by Tenebri

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First off read the rejection messages. Do they come rapidly or after awhile. If they're within minutes it is being automatically rejected as you got nothing right when it comes to claiming ownership.

If it takes awhile you got past the auto check and it is being reviewed by a person. You just aren't providing enough information to prove you created it. The rejection messages contain insight on what you're lacking to make a better recovery attempt.

Edit: also don't try recovering the account while using a VPN to mask your location, or by using the mobile platform. Do so from an actual computer that has a fixed location.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

15-Apr-2020 18:54:31 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2020 18:55:48 by Tranq

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top