Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tonight when I turned on the light above my pc (I call it my pc light) it exploded with a bang and it didn't just die it blew a fuse and my home went into darkness, plus it made me jump... yay for mobiles having a very bright light, got the fuse fixed which is just a switch easy peasy these days :D Anyway went to get a new bulb and I didn't have the right type, I had several-plus of the other type's, none of the one I needed - which means my house is very bright and will shine into my boy's room, hopefully, if I am up early in the morning playing which I usually do it doesn't wake my boys prematurely.

Anyways happy Friday/Saturday to you all :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

17-Apr-2020 14:56:57

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Ownage Omg said :
Why would they get woken by a light you use? You said the light may go into their room but isn't there a door there? Jw lol.

They have two windows into there room from the lounge, one has a towel over, the other nothing. It's not really a proper room, it's more like a very small office space. There is no room in there to play.

17-Apr-2020 22:16:26 - Last edited on 17-Apr-2020 22:17:00 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Hello :)

I'm still feeling funny in the head and nauseous :( I woke around 7am it's now 9.50am; when I woke I lay in bed for a good 20 - 30 minutes, then thought I'd go and have a shower, got up stretched and instantly felt dizzy, sat down, feeling terrible, absolutely terrible. My head has a nauseous type headache, it doesn't really ache it's just fuzzy or something and I just want to vomit. I wish I knew what causes this. I'm too scared to go and have shower just in case I collapse.

I've suffered from dizziness for a longtime time, possibly years, it's just got worse over the last year. Around 6 months ago I woke during the night to go to the loo and was so unbalanced, I was falling all over the show, had to hold onto furniture to get to the bathroom - it's like being very drunk and if you close your eyes the room spins, you go dizzy and want to vomit <- that's how I describe it. It happened the other morning when I woke around 7am about two weeks ago. And again today. The doctors don't seem to concerned :|

I just want to know what it is and what causes it.

I don't drink! So that's not the problem or cause.

17-Apr-2020 22:56:17

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top