General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Hello :)

I'm still feeling funny in the head and nauseous :( I woke around 7am it's now 9.50am; when I woke I lay in bed for a good 20 - 30 minutes, then thought I'd go and have a shower, got up stretched and instantly felt dizzy, sat down, feeling terrible, absolutely terrible. My head has a nauseous type headache, it doesn't really ache it's just fuzzy or something and I just want to vomit. I wish I knew what causes this. I'm too scared to go and have shower just in case I collapse.

I've suffered from dizziness for a longtime time, possibly years, it's just got worse over the last year. Around 6 months ago I woke during the night to go to the loo and was so unbalanced, I was falling all over the show, had to hold onto furniture to get to the bathroom - it's like being very drunk and if you close your eyes the room spins, you go dizzy and want to vomit <- that's how I describe it. It happened the other morning when I woke around 7am about two weeks ago. And again today. The doctors don't seem to concerned :|

I just want to know what it is and what causes it.

I don't drink! So that's not the problem or cause.

best to phone a doctor not ask on forums.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

17-Apr-2020 23:12:26

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^they don't care. And people come into the forums with mental health issues and other stuff for advice - mines no different :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

17-Apr-2020 23:25:09 - Last edited on 17-Apr-2020 23:25:40 by Dong U Dead

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong, that is lack of the correct foods and liquids alongside lack of rest "staying up to late playing rs" and just believing you are ok and always will be, you really need to nourish and hydrate correctly and rest well, i know you have kids to care for but put a little time aside for yourself also.

Much love

Scouse - No doctor but does what he can to try and help
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

18-Apr-2020 00:06:14

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
^they don't care. And people come into the forums with mental health issues and other stuff for advice - mines no different :)

No one can really tell you over the Internet. In order to find out what's really wrong, you have to go to a doctor that can examine you. Only they can find out what's wrong. We can only guess online and guessing is not the way to finding the cause.

18-Apr-2020 00:52:21

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
No one can really tell you over the Internet. In order to find out what's really wrong, you have to go to a doctor that can examine you. Only they can find out what's wrong. We can only guess online and guessing is not the way to finding the cause.
Just to add to this beautiful response, even if someone were to provide you with something, how are you able to verify and trust what they are telling you over the internet? A doctor is your best choice because you will be able to confirm their credentials in real-life, something you can't do on the internet whenever someone opines on your situation.

18-Apr-2020 00:59:55

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Mrs Ana said :
Singularity said :
Just to add to this beautiful response, even if someone were to provide you with something, how are you able to verify and trust what they are telling you over the internet? A doctor is your best choice because you will be able to confirm their credentials in real-life, something you can't do on the internet whenever someone opines on your situation.

exactly

and you may get the terrible advice of "have you tried essential oils and cayenne pepper "
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

18-Apr-2020 01:05:09

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
10 year old favorite souvenir hat had finally go in the trash after seeing all the stains on the top. Don't have sunglasses so glare will be bright. Will pick up a hat from moms house next week. On the bright side, I'm 6.2m slayer xp from 200m slayer xp.

18-Apr-2020 02:01:53

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Jeremy Cheng said :
10 year old favorite souvenir hat had finally go in the trash after seeing all the stains on the top. Don't have sunglasses so glare will be bright. Will pick up a hat from moms house next week. On the bright side, I'm 6.2m slayer xp from 200m slayer xp.

gzz slayer is awesome
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

18-Apr-2020 02:07:12

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top