Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Higorsr-A said :
HI MOD MATTHE.

IT IS APPROXIMATELY EIGHT MONTHS THAT I'M AWAITING THE CHANGE OF LEADER IN MY CLAN.
JA HAS BEEN MADE VERIFICATION, IS IT ONLY NEEDED OR DO I HAVE MORE THAN ONE STEP TO DO?

PLEASE CHECK AND IF POSSIBLE MAKE THE CHANGE.

Guildname: Legion Of A
Account Name banned: Marcos-A
Name of the new owner: Higorsr-A

Sever: Brazilian

Thank you Mod Matthe

Passed on to the team for you! :)
Mod Shauny - RuneScape Community Management - Goebies! - @JagexShauny
I love Clans!

15-Aug-2017 15:19:57

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Scarkii said :
This will most likely not be accepted but if you need more proof then ask, ill send some more.

Anyways, my clan Ironhide Army i was previously leader in, i gave the deputy, leader while i was finding other clans to merge with us then when i found one i tried to contact him via facebook, he didnt reply and then blocked me on it, i have proof of it. Today i learned he got banned for botting, apparently he wasnt on for a few weeks so you should probably check the ips on at the time, his RSN is S P I L L Y --- If theres ANY way to get my clan back it'd be most appreciated, i dont have any proof of me being leader at the time since i didnt think he'd ever bot, regardless im sorry about him IF he did it.

I dont think theres anyone whos deputy there right now unless he gave someone it, if possible check the previous leaders, you'll see me being leader there a few times then leaving and stuff finding others to merge with, i dont know how inactive hes been since he hasnt unblocked me on facebook and stuff, if theres any way just say so because i need it back asap, if not ill wait for a year even though we have no deputies.

Clan name --- Ironhide Army
Clan leader --- S P I L L Y
Name of new owner --- Scarkii

home world is 50. Australia

You don't appear to be in this clan anymore :o
I love Clans!

15-Aug-2017 15:20:21

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Zibo said :
Clan Name: Sin
Clan Leader: Attackin (Name has been removed ([#SIEKVL49M]) and leader currently has no name)
dept owner: Zibo(original name Duckin, only other member in clan, would like to make new leader so can invite new members)

Leader does not have access to his account anymore due to not remembering email or password.

I can see that there's a new leader now, I presume all is ok? :)
I love Clans!

15-Aug-2017 15:23:09

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Joelle said :
Hey

Clan: The Alpha Dogs
Clan leader: P4
Dep: Joelle

Our clan leader has been banned a couple days ago for RWT'ing. Is it possible to transfer ownership?

Thanks in advance

Passed on to the team for you :)
I love Clans!

15-Aug-2017 15:29:44

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Zeldafield said :
Hello, we had a clan leader quit and now have a new clan thread. Can you delete the old thread?
Delete this one... Quick find code: 290-291-774-65916004

thanks!

Done!
I love Clans!

15-Aug-2017 15:32:28

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

ol Kiwi said :
Clan: The NFG Crew
Clan leader: NFG BigShrig
Dep: NFG Dread

leader hasnt been on in ages cant contact him on skype or fb to transfer leadership

Passed on to the team for you :)
I love Clans!

15-Aug-2017 15:32:46

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

CTD Tobi said :
Clan: Covenant O Champions
Clan Leader: KurtusCobain
Clan Deputy: Captain Tobi

Our clan leader has been inactive from months ranging 4 to 8 with no access to a computer and Runescape due to life troubles.

Passed on to the team for you to take a look :)
I love Clans!

15-Aug-2017 15:37:21

Janos Morgan
Jul Member 2009

Janos Morgan

Posts: 4,081 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good day,

I have a slightly different problem on my end, in regards to clan leadership. Our Clan leader isn't inactive, but instead has chosen distance themself and they want nothing to do with it but refuses to pass on leadership to a deputy. As a result, the clan is slowly dying and even the deputies are powerless to do anything.
Janos Morgan of Asgarnia
World Guardian of Guthix
|
Guide for the Lost
|
Lore Master and Quester

A look of fury, a look of pain, a look of hatred you can trust. A smile can hide anything.

23-Aug-2017 12:55:24 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2017 13:51:07 by Janos Morgan

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Janos Morgan said :
Good day,

I have a slightly different problem on my end, in regards to clan leadership. Our Clan leader isn't inactive, but instead has chosen distance themself and they want nothing to do with it but refuses to pass on leadership to a deputy. As a result, the clan is slowly dying and even the deputies are powerless to do anything.

Unfortunately, the situation is that no one can do anything about it. If the clan leader is active, even if they have nothing to do with the clan, then the leadership cannot be changed. What is it that isn't happening that you would like to see happen ?

At the end of the day, the clan has a choice - put up with the situation as it is, or leave the clan and start over . A very difficult choice to make.
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

23-Aug-2017 19:55:08

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top