Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Wcer Nat
Apr Member 2012

Wcer Nat

Posts: 1,607 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wcer Nat said :
Hello,
Okay so heres the deal i guess....., My clan Leader Ged Deschain has been inactive for over 2ish years I believe.... He did message a few of us about a year ago saying he was ill and lucky to be alive. That was the last we heard from him.

I want to say there is about 7 active members in my clan right now that would like to get more members soon. However, a lot of people refuse to stay in a clan with an inactive leader....

Now I'm not a deputy owner at all just a coordinator.... Part two of the problem.... all the deputy owners have been inactive as well... One gets on I want to say once every.... 6 months?

I love this clan I hate to see it die completely. TKOE has a major history. I would love to make the clan great in hopes that the members would all come back some day. ( they do visit sometimes). Would it be possible if the clan was handed to me? or another coordinator in the clan? If Ged ever comes back which I hope he does i miss him dearly, i would definitely give leadership back. If this isn't possible at all I understand and i will continue to try to make the clan grow the best I can..

Thank you for your time!

Clan name: TKOE
Clan Owner: Ged Deschain
Deputy Owner: N/A
Owner of Tkoe

21-Jan-2016 04:23:30

TheSeasons

TheSeasons

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, logged into Eoc after a few months of being away to see that the clan i was leader of had obviously died off, so a friend of mine has offered me an invite to his ongoing clan, only thing is i can't leave the clan as a leader and don't seem to have a deputy or any permissions to make someone else deputy/leader so i can leave myself so I'm stuck here, Can't find any help for it on the forums or in the support center, am i that special i get my very own problem?

21-Jan-2016 13:35:43

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
fleshlife said :
Clan:Midnightlegion
Leader: Claverny*
So I was not sure if an email to support would have been better suited. We currently and will never meet the requirements for inactive clan leader. We have no clan deputy owner. Our hopes are to not have to restart our clan citadel over though. With that said we aren't unwilling to do so and currently have it posted for discussion in our clan forum. I have been the main active "leader" of the clan since our leader left to play Darkscape. And since has not been seen in about 2-3 months even on darkscape. Yes we understand they could have their PM off.

So all of the following we know are "possible" the question, is Jagex willing to proceed with our requests.
1. we would like to know when Clavernyn last logged into EoC.

2.Could you email Clavernyn Via her registered email with a simple "Your Clan needs you message." With this if she logged into EoC, we could then ask her to relinquish the clan herself to one of our "leaders" (by clan popular vote most likely myself.) Obviously we understand not everyone checks their email either, but at least its a shot in attempt to not have to start over.

3.We already have decided on a new clan name, with that we have already acquired said clan name as well. We know it doesn't take long to rebuild the citadel but with the next DXP weekend coming up soon enough. Why punish everyone because one inactive person.
Again we know its possible, but the question is Jagex willing. Could we "transfer" the Citadel tier to the new clan to be a minimum of T4. This will allow us to have 2 avatars still available to us for DXP weekend.

All of our decisions to transfer to a new clan is pending on if Clavernyn returns active or relinquishes the clan over for us to continue as normal. We will decide this on the release of Invention. Ultimately we'd like to stay put under new leadership.
Feel free to reply via the thread in our clan forum for every member to see.

Thanks
Midnightlegion

fredglue
- Your Clan Owner is not inactive; they were last logged in within the last 2 months. As such your clan does not meet the criteria and so cannot be processed. We cannot transfer the Citadel in the way suggested either.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

22-Jan-2016 14:46:44

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Body btw said :
Clan name: Friendzone
Clan owner: Elite Pixels
Deputy owner: Bodyy

The clan has gone inactive since I turned it over to Elite Pixels and friends, just recently we've lost 60% of our player-base...

I would like to become the owner once again, as I am the original founder of the clan on November 19th, 2013. I would like to save it from dying, it has 3 clan avatars and a t5 Citadel..

Thank you.

Your Clan Owner has been active in the last six months and as such you do not meet the criteria - we cannot transfer Clan Ownership.

22-Jan-2016 14:51:16

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Bluey said :
Clan name: ProEra
Clan owner: Stull
Deputy owner: Ozbluey

Stull has had his account locked, and does not have the required info to get it back.

I was wondering if I could be given ownership, as it does not look like he will be able to regain access to his account. As the clan is relatively new, it is crippling that we do not have a gold key :(

Thank you!

Your Clan Owner needs to recover their account - we are not able to transfer the Clan Ownership as described given the account is recoverable.

22-Jan-2016 14:55:19

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Wcer Nat said :
Hello,
Okay so heres the deal i guess....., My clan Leader Ged Deschain has been inactive for over 2ish years I believe.... He did message a few of us about a year ago saying he was ill and lucky to be alive. That was the last we heard from him.

I want to say there is about 7 active members in my clan right now that would like to get more members soon. However, a lot of people refuse to stay in a clan with an inactive leader....

Now I'm not a deputy owner at all just a coordinator.... Part two of the problem.... all the deputy owners have been inactive as well... One gets on I want to say once every.... 6 months?

I love this clan I hate to see it die completely. TKOE has a major history. I would love to make the clan great in hopes that the members would all come back some day. ( they do visit sometimes). Would it be possible if the clan was handed to me? or another coordinator in the clan? If Ged ever comes back which I hope he does i miss him dearly, i would definitely give leadership back. If this isn't possible at all I understand and i will continue to try to make the clan grow the best I can..

Thank you for your time!

Clan name: TKoE
Clan Owner: Ged Deschain
Deputy Owner: N/A

Your Clan meets the criteria for removal of an Inactive Clan Owner - I will pass it to the relevant team to complete.

22-Jan-2016 15:09:29

TheSeasons

TheSeasons

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, logged into Eoc after a few months of being away to see that the clan i was leader of had obviously died off, so a friend of mine has offered me an invite to his ongoing clan, only thing is i can't leave the clan as a leader and don't seem to have a deputy or any permissions to make someone else deputy/leader so i can leave myself so I'm stuck here, Can't find any help for it on the forums or in the support center, am i that special i get my very own problem?

Clan Leader : Unholy Flux
Clan name: I D F K
Deputy: There isn't any

23-Jan-2016 23:25:22

AlbatrossFly

AlbatrossFly

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'm requesting to receive an ownership change for the clan Ghost Wolves. I am AlbatrossFly and I'm a General in the clan. I know it said that it has to be by a deputy of the clan but there is only one deputy owner and I'm not sure if that account exists anymore. I believe I am the Highest rank in Ghost Wolves, that still plays and/or exists.
Thank you very much and I hope to hear back from someone soon!!!

-AlbatrossFly

Clan name: Ghost Wolves
Clan owner: Bluegem01
Deputy owner: [#UR6GRFI15]

Also... I think I might be the ONLY active clan member.
Is there anyway I can get that checked into? I would really like to be my clan leader.
No one is ever on and I cant do anything with it.

25-Jan-2016 02:12:04 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2016 23:07:09 by AlbatrossFly

The contents of this message have been hidden.

26-Jan-2016 22:43:06

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top