Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
AC Sandra said :
Clan: miL
Owner: miL HoaX
Dep Owner: miL Goddess

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

16-May-2017 11:41:59

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Mark e said :
Mod Matthe said :
Mark e said :
Hi Mod Matthe

clan name - gods of warr

clan leader - warrgoddess - who is no longer with us

deputy owner - Mark E - new clan leader plz

deputy owner - sancara

It has been agreed between sancara and myself that I should take over the clan as owner.

I have posted previously but i think it was overlooked

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.

Thank you :) is there a time scale for the change to happen ?

That is very dependent - these require a specific dev to make a series of direct edits of the clan database so it is not a quick process. I will chase it for you.

16-May-2017 11:44:15

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Zavros said :
Clan: WE ARE DRAGONS
Owner: Attack 1070
Deputy: Zavros

Attack has not been active for at least a year, and the clan has diminished as a result.

I request that the ownership of the clan be turned over to me.

Thank you.

Your Clan Owner has been inactive for less than a year - as such I cannot process your request.

16-May-2017 11:45:46

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Wardog1983 said :
Clan: Doge army
Owner: Urgrandmamma
Deputies: Selby X

Current clan leader has been gone for awhile please remove her.

Your clan owner has been active in the last 3 months - as such I cannot process your request.

16-May-2017 11:47:30

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

PapaSmurfy said :
The not on for 12months thing is rather harsh. Whats a good clan without an active clan leader? Clans tend to die by then, not all but most rather just leave. Start anew or join another clan or go solo.

Clan Owners create the clan - 12 months is a balance between never removing them, which was how this worked before this manual process was created , and recognizing that the Owner needs to be inactive for a substantial amount of time before we can remove their ownership.

16-May-2017 11:49:53

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Your Leader4 said :
Clan Name: S S Infinity
Clan Leader: LudaFavorito
Deputy Owner: Your Leader4

Hopefully this'll be the last time you have to hear from me in which case thank you for all the hard work that you do for clans in the same position as mine we appreciate it.

16-May-2017 11:51:43

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Gwtwpups said :
Ok Mod Matthe, I think we have been patient, waited a year to request ownership change, were approved in January, and still hasn't happened. This week was just patch notes, think your devs could have made the changes for the 2 of us that you approved in January. We have now been without an active owner for 17 months. I know there are some big updates coming up with Menaphos, so guessing we aren't going to see anything happen then. Please get our ownership changed before then!!

There was an issue with the change to your Clan - I have now resubmitted it for urgent change.

16-May-2017 12:04:35

PapaSmurfy
Aug Member 2023

PapaSmurfy

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :
PapaSmurfy said :
The not on for 12months thing is rather harsh. Whats a good clan without an active clan leader? Clans tend to die by then, not all but most rather just leave. Start anew or join another clan or go solo.

Clan Owners create the clan - 12 months is a balance between never removing them, which was how this worked before this manual process was created , and recognizing that the Owner needs to be inactive for a substantial amount of time before we can remove their ownership.

Well I suppose it is better then nothing, but still be improved. A year is quite a long time to wait. Not that I have to worry, being a clan leader as I am I wouldn't do something like that to my clan.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Smurf :D

16-May-2017 12:05:57

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top