Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
79yr7h8er78f said :
Clan: Calibre
Owner: Thorgath
Deputy Owner: None

I've recently returned from a break to see my clan inactive with an inactive leader of over 2 years. I am currently the #2 rank in the clan as is. I was wondering if I can be transferred the ownership as we don't have a deputy owner in the clan. I would like to revive this old clan as its leader.

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

15-May-2017 11:51:24

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

KoH Ben said :
Clan: Kindom of Hearts
Owner: Chlorrr
Deputy Owner: Also inactive for years. I am unfortunately the current highest active rank.

Our clan owner got hacked some point within 2016 and got banned for botting, so we he cannot log in to give me an improved rank.
We recently got an influx of returning players and re-created our citadel, but nobody can manage it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.

15-May-2017 11:53:36

Soda Company
Dec Member 2023

Soda Company

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Plan B (two spaces)
Owner: 773H H0 XD
Deputy Owner: Me (Soda Company)

Deputy owner has been inactive for I'd say two years now, he left temporarily but it seems more permenant now. I would like to take ownership and get the clan running once again. We have over 200 clan members so I'd hate to see this clan go under even though it already is.

15-May-2017 14:56:38

Gwtwpups
Sep Member 2007

Gwtwpups

Posts: 256 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok Mod Matthe, I think we have been patient, waited a year to request ownership change, were approved in January, and still hasn't happened. This week was just patch notes, think your devs could have made the changes for the 2 of us that you approved in January. We have now been without an active owner for 17 months. I know there are some big updates coming up with Menaphos, so guessing we aren't going to see anything happen then. Please get our ownership changed before then!!

16-May-2017 04:02:44

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

XX2Y said :
Clan: X0 (X + The number Zero)
Owner: Oh Oh Joe
Deputy: Effort Af
Maps - Noob rank but can give Effort Af the ownership and I can take it back

I am the original owner and I recently left the clan on accident. I was at Yaka and our team was about to fail so I went panic mode and instantly saw the leave button so I spam clicked that button to leave but instead it turned out to be the Clan Chat Settings instead of the Group Settings. The account "Oh Oh Joe" has taken ownership but that account is inactive due to my friend being in the army. I texted him the situation and he said he is too busy to transfer the ownership back. He also doesn't have the phone he has set up Authenticator with since he gave that to his father before being enlisted. (Also everybody thats in my clan or guests in it can vouch I've been the owner ever since I made the clan)

Please help Thanks!

Your Current Clan Owner has logged in within 2017 and as such I cannot transfer ownership to you. If you can ask him to email in to [email protected] we can look at making the change for him, given his situation.

16-May-2017 11:17:02

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Arezek said :
Clan: Satire
Owner: Chainz
Dep Owner: Arezek

Great news! When can we expect the change to happen? How long will it take?

Thanks!

That is very dependent - these require a specific dev to make a series of direct edits of the clan database so it is not a quick process. I will chase it for you.

16-May-2017 11:19:58

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Ashiava said :
Clan: Latvija
Owner: TiestoLife
Deputy Owner: Latvija

Hello,
I wanted to make account Latvija as owner to match with clan name.
But by mistake changed ownership from my account ''Smoke Life'' to my friend ''TiestoLife'', he no longer plays RuneScape.

How this happened:
I gave Deputy Owner rank to account Latvija, I forgot to lower Tiesto Life rank. I had 2 Dep Owners and when I left clan as Owner my friend became Owner :(

Please answer asap!

Tiestolife has logged in within the last month so is not an inactive Clan Owner. I cannot process your request.

16-May-2017 11:21:31

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Alter Peter said :
Clan: Continental Fusion
Owner: Ganandorf720
Deputy Owner: Alter Peter

My buddies and I left our old clan and made one after one of our friends were getting bullied in the old clan, But over time we all took breaks, And Ganandorf seems to have quit as he hasn't been on for ages. I'm trying to keep the clan alive, but It is kind of pointless if I don't have an owner because it will create problems for the clan in the future since there is a lot of things I cannot do as deputy owner. I hope you consider this and allow me to take the reigns of Continental Fusion So that We can be led to victory once again!

16-May-2017 11:24:53

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Geko Strike said :
Clan: PV Community
Owner: Inaar-G

Made this clan a long time ago with some friends who don't play anymore. Thanks to the Twitch free month I've gotten back in with some friends and I would like to have control over the old guild. No one else has logged on in years, and would like to make sure I can do everything for the guild.

16-May-2017 11:25:46

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Ivuya said :
Azrtheal
Ivuya said :
clan name: Legion Of Legacy
clan leader: Azrtheal
inactive for five years they where banned in 2012
deputy leader [Cannot find any] I wish to take controle of the dead clan on behalf of my friend who is not on runescape. Please transfer ownership to StarxBaby

16-May-2017 11:39:15

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top