Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Vl
Nov Member 2022

Vl

Posts: 92 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: T O K

Inactive Clan Owner: Wubbaa

New leader: RunicWarlord

^ I'm confirming RunicWarlords post on page 91. I'm the previous owner of T O K and I demoted myself since i don't have much time to play anymore, which mistakenly promoted a inactive deputy (Wubbaa) to Owner. We unfortunately don't have a way to get in contact with Wubbaa. Please transfer the ownership of the clan to RunicWarlord instead, thank you!

14-Aug-2018 01:43:25 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2018 01:44:08 by Vl

jiggers1
Oct Member 2019

jiggers1

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello, the clan dark stone have for a long time an inactive clan leader. I will change that :) .

The information:

Clan: Dark Stone
Inactive clan Owner: Burningwicky
New Leader: Jiggers1
My rank: Deputy owner.

I have a good relationship with the other deputy owners so we agreed.

thank you in advance, Jiggers1

28-Aug-2018 19:08:36

Mod Poerkie

Mod Poerkie

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
We've caught up with this thread. Appologies for the delay, this wasn't brought to my attention when mod Shauny got some well deserved time off!

@VL & runicwarlord - We've processed your request

@kiki-chan - The clan leader is still active, I suggest you get in contact with him and get ownership transfered

@Jiggers1 - We've processed your request

@Arora23 - This is no longer applicable and the account in question is active

@ruffles129 - You're not a deputy owner, please ask if a deputy owner can request this.

@asemov - I see this has already resolved itself

@Sylvie_3 - Pleasse ask if one of the deputy owners in the clan can request the tranfer here.

@amaragon - we've processed your request

@slainlamb, kailee & I am mattboi - We've processed your request

@V I L E S I cannot find the clan, I'm sorry

@crodious - This is already resolved from what I can see

@esy floresy - The owner is still active

@liquedflyfox - I cannot find the clan in question

@kyler - please provide me the name from the clan

@tallor - we've processed your request

@misterclay - I believe this is already resolved

@forevermandy - the owner is still active i'm afraid, I suggest you keep trying to get in contact with him

@umbreon 0 - we've processed your request

@ashy bunny - we've processed your request

@cutypie - Please ask the deputy of your clan to submit the request.
Community Manager! @JagexPoerkie

12-Sep-2018 13:45:17

Tina Plushy
Nov Member 2021

Tina Plushy

Posts: 1,040 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Poerkie I wasn't mentioned. Been waiting for a response since May.

Clan: Knights of Lumbridge
Inactive Clan Owner: Greatnight23
New leader: Tina Plushy

Details:
We have been abandoned by our Clan Owner. We haven’t heard from him in years, despite him being a dear friend. If he logs on he never chats to the clan, and he never contacts us.
I hope to replace our Clan Owner, so I may reward the clan mates that have been working hard to recruit. They deserve to be Deputy Owners, and they deserve a thriving clan.

12-Sep-2018 22:49:34

novatech

novatech

UPDATE: Leadership has now been properly transferred.

Clan: Counter Offensive
Inactive Clan Owner: m1k
New leader: Novatech
Details: Our clan has no deputies in place, and the highest rank besides the owner is an overseer, and only god knows whats happened to him. I'm applying as a clan admin, which I understand contravenes the rules, though I hope this can be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

A while ago, our clan previously underwent a clan leader migration within this very thread, performed by our current leader, m1k.

I used to actually be the first leader for CO, when we founded back in 2014 and I'd very much like to be in a position to preserve the history of the clan, which now only has 11 members and to my knowledge I'm the only active member.

19-Sep-2018 14:08:24 - Last edited on 19-Sep-2018 16:38:11 by novatech

HC Toef
Dec Member 2023

HC Toef

I originally posted this on May 29'th, this is a repost as I did not receive a reply, I apologize for the repost.

Clan: Fall Of The Six
Inactive Clan Owner: [#4HZJYXLNF]
New leader: I M Toef
Details: This is a clan full of a bunch of my real life friends, all playing Hardcore Ironman mode. The main account I believe died, and we are hoping to bring new life into the clan, kicking or demoting the dead characters and recruiting in new HCIM.

23-Sep-2018 02:58:35

Wobbegong

Wobbegong

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: F2P Ironfriends
Inactive Clan Owner: [#ROX2B3UOL]
New leader: Wobbegong
Details:
The clan owner has been inactive for so long that their name has been taken. From the signature they left on the F2P Ironmanfc Clan Info page, their name was "FromSudan". They went inactive after inviting "Hecate 2" to the clan and ranking him to Deputy Owner. Hecate 2 went inactive after inviting me to the clan and ranking me to General. Neither FromSuden or Hecate 2 have played recently enough to appear on the Hiscores. I am also in contact with Hecate 2 outside RS and he has made it clear to me that he doesn't intend to return to RS.

I hope you'll see that because the original clan owner went inactive before I joined the clan, it was impossible for me to attain Deputy rank. I attained the highest rank available to me while it was just Hecate 2 and I in the clan.

26-Sep-2018 04:35:44 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2018 02:38:49 by Wobbegong

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top