Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Sapunjidan

Sapunjidan

Posts: 262 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone, I am the leader of my clan but the account holding that title was falsely accused of botting and got banned. None of my other accounts got the ''deputy owner'' rank, even tho they are ''admin'' ranks. Since I can still access, on the website, the account with the ''owner'' title can I chose, without having any deputy owners in the clan, who can take the rank? Or can I get all the owner abilities on my ''coordinator'' rank account?-I also would prefer the second option rather than having one of my other accounts with the ''owner'' rank.

27-Sep-2018 22:04:50

m1k

m1k

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I am the Owner of the Counter Offensive clan recently i have noticed the leadership has been transferred over to someone else. I have not been inactive for 12 months straight. How can the ownership be transferred over just like that. Please look into this.

30-Sep-2018 03:25:05

Squeakytoes

Squeakytoes

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My clan is The Dominus League. We believe our owner/ clan leader Egldir has been banned. Clan members have reached out to me to request that I be installed as our clan leader.

Egldir has not been on in several months. One of our players looked at player statistics and judging by what he saw there, he is convinced that Egldir has been banned from Runescape.

This leaves us leaderless and with no one to manage the citadel.

Would you please look into this and let me know the results and if we can do this, I have never done and don't intend to do anything to be banned from the game. I have played on and off for at least 11 years with no incidence.

If there is not an avenue yet installed for banned owner/leaders, would you please at least give me a date when Egldir last signed on to the game so we can all know when the 12 month waiting period has ended?

Thank you

24-Oct-2018 15:06:55

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Nov-2018 12:27:30

06-Nov-2018 12:27:30

CAT REPUBLIC

CAT REPUBLIC

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Golden Crest
Inactive Owner Name: Kneeldown
New Leader: king empire
Owner last skill XP gain was last year
Atleast one of existing Clan deputies & Leader have been active in the last 7 days
There is only 1 person in that clan, no deputy available

Details: Hi, this is a clan of a friend of mine whom we've known each other for
5 Years, recently the owner's assistant said that he is leaving the clan and
the original owner his getting busy in life & cannot lead Golden Crest
anymore, we've been in each other's clan for fun
(i'm in Romes Legion Clan as Admin currently, it's ok if i lost that rank and transferred to Golden Crest as Owner, I will tell my clannies), i was a loyal guest there,
unexpectedly I've been banned from joining (They were planning to close clan)
i contacted the original owner & requested to him to remove the ban and i offered to become a temporary owner for him, however, i was a little too late
he replied: sorry there is nothing they can do about it (unable) putting me in the position now since the plan for the clan to be abandoned has been acted upon.
there's no Deputy either technically no one is in the clan, it was a random promotion for the only person exist there, it was going to be abolished anyway,,
he does not even know yet he just became a leader
( unfortunately, he's inactive, also a newbie )... The clan still exist and is well
(Tier 7 Citadel with a Dragon), a hundred of people efforts and 100X capping resources made it possible for Golden Crest to achieve that status. i can't let it
Downgrade!
But i still have hope because, i believe you have the authority & can resolve this quickly, or late.
i'm currently yet to be in that Clan since it was been cleared
i am unable to join as a guest too! it's a little complicated.
Please transfer me to that clan as leader or anyway steps you prefer
Contact me if anything

Thanks i'll be waiting for your responses
:)
Hey

06-Nov-2018 12:27:31 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2018 09:53:56 by CAT REPUBLIC

06-Nov-2018 12:27:32

06-Nov-2018 12:27:33

06-Nov-2018 12:27:33

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top