Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Higorsr-A

Higorsr-A

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HI MOD MATTHE.

IT IS APPROXIMATELY EIGHT MONTHS THAT I'M AWAITING THE CHANGE OF LEADER IN MY CLAN.
JA HAS BEEN MADE VERIFICATION, IS IT ONLY NEEDED OR DO I HAVE MORE THAN ONE STEP TO DO?

PLEASE CHECK AND IF POSSIBLE MAKE THE CHANGE.

Guildname: Legion Of A
Account Name banned: Marcos-A
Name of the new owner: Higorsr-A

Sever: Brazilian

Thank you Mod Matthe

01-Aug-2017 13:12:35

Scarkii

Scarkii

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This will most likely not be accepted but if you need more proof then ask, ill send some more.

Anyways, my clan Ironhide Army i was previously leader in, i gave the deputy, leader while i was finding other clans to merge with us then when i found one i tried to contact him via facebook, he didnt reply and then blocked me on it, i have proof of it. Today i learned he got banned for botting, apparently he wasnt on for a few weeks so you should probably check the ips on at the time, his RSN is S P I L L Y --- If theres ANY way to get my clan back it'd be most appreciated, i dont have any proof of me being leader at the time since i didnt think he'd ever bot, regardless im sorry about him IF he did it.

I dont think theres anyone whos deputy there right now unless he gave someone it, if possible check the previous leaders, you'll see me being leader there a few times then leaving and stuff finding others to merge with, i dont know how inactive hes been since he hasnt unblocked me on facebook and stuff, if theres any way just say so because i need it back asap, if not ill wait for a year even though we have no deputies.

Clan name --- Ironhide Army
Clan leader --- S P I L L Y
Name of new owner --- Scarkii

home world is 50. Australia

02-Aug-2017 11:18:02

Zibo

Zibo

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: Sin
Clan Leader: Attackin (Name has been removed ([#SIEKVL49M]) and leader currently has no name)
dept owner: Zibo(original name Duckin, only other member in clan, would like to make new leader so can invite new members)

Leader does not have access to his account anymore due to not remembering email or password.

02-Aug-2017 16:52:58

Judge Badass

Judge Badass

Posts: 345 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

It seems i have found the place to file for such a compliant. Thank god

Long story short, my best friend and I and some others founded a clan. It has grown quite considerably. This is due to existing leadership. However, over time people start becoming inactive. Our Clan leader is one of them. Myself and the only other co- owner aka best friend have been asking him for months now to step down. We offered him that he could still be a member, even co owner if he wishes. He has not responded and has blocked my friend thru other various channels of communication (Facebook, Discord)

Please look into this. I love the people in my clan and do not want it to dissipate because of someone who is inactive, doesn't participate or organize any part of the clan at all AND refuses to communicate with myself or the other co owner.

Please respond

Sincerely

Judge Badass, Aegis of Sin

Sunset Moon

Edit: we meet the second and third criteria. However for the first one, there's no way we can do that, as waiting 10 months or something like that is ridiculous. Even if he logs in for moments and logs off. He could log in a few mins a day and log off, resetting that criteria rule, therefore that criteria would never be met. That's unfair. Please help us

Update: 8/6/2017. My Co-owner Aegis of Sin saw I Sleep Alot (the leader) log on and Aegis tried messaging him. Then he hopped to Sleep's world to find him. Now Sleep has blocked him from his friends list and we are unable to contact him.
He is purposefully ignoring us and our communication with him. Simply put, he is not willing to even say why on what he is doing this to us. I beileve the first criteria should be reevaluated because a clan leader who refuses to communicate and block those who try to talk to him, shouldnt be one at all. Like I said, he is enjoying abusing the situation. This may seem like a rant but, it's pretty upsetting that someone who is in this position and refuses to take responsibility.

04-Aug-2017 20:32:18 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2017 19:15:01 by Judge Badass

Sra Vogel

Sra Vogel

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello
I would like to make a name request for the use of my clan, I noticed that the clan arcadia is disabled or abandoned, I am currently the owner of the awakening clan and would like it if possible to use the name
(Arcadia)
Please kindly release this name for use.

Att. Rud paladin - the awakening

06-Aug-2017 02:11:55

Zeldafield
Nov Member 2020

Zeldafield

Posts: 1,271 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, we had a clan leader quit and now have a new clan thread. Can you delete the old thread?
Delete this one... Quick find code: 290-291-774-65916004

thanks!
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•
Having fun
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ