Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0_countrygir said :
needing MOD HELP
I have a Question.. along time ago my stepson played and made a clan and fake account so he could start the clan.. And then he decided to quit the game.. He made me owner and i didn't know he did at the time. but i can not change nothing in the clan and it will not let me leave the clan, can u guys help me leave it or delete the whole clan.. i should not fill force to stay in.. i would ask him but he no longer talk to anyone and say he can't remember nothing,, PLEASE HELP ME

Hi there Countrygirl.

The reason that you can't change anything at the moment is probably because you have less than 5 members in your clan. You could try to recruit some new members, and then you will be able to change things if you wanted to keep the clan going. I

If not, then in order to leave your clan theres a few steps you need to take -

Firstly and most importantly, you need to be in the clan chat channel

Then you can kick all the other clan mates from the clan - to do this you need to open the clan settings option from the bottom of the clan chat list ( the little cog icon).
From there click on clan mates - then select each name you want to remove in turn - click on the little sideways arrow besides each persons name - and then the kick button.

Once you have done this for all other members of the clan then you can leave the clan yourself - by clicking in the sidesways red arrow "Leave your clan completely". If you have any difficulties in leaving once you are the only player in clan, then speak to the Scribe at clan camp,

If you have any problems or need further advice, my PM is always on

Kera
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

14-Jul-2017 19:55:01

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Kanima said :
am just curious, what happens if a clan leadership transfer is approved but then the leader of the clan coincidentally comes back before the transfer actually happens? Does the transfer get cancelled or will the transfer go through since it was already approved prior to the player coming back?

The transfer will still go through once approved.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

25-Jul-2017 10:57:07

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

SurgeTankian said :
Clan:Killer Skiller
Owner: Saffyre Moon
Dep Owner: SurgeTankian

I have applied previously, but by now the 1 year inactive marker will have passed. So I am applying again :)

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.

25-Jul-2017 11:07:40

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Bill Teach said :
Clan: Republic of Varrock
Owner: An Unkown
Dep: Bill Teach

-I know i've posted here before and had the request denied how ever he's been 'properly' inactive for well over a year. My last request a few months ago in December i think, i was told that he had logged in and from what another member had told me he was just sat in the lobby... We lost contact with him in about may or march of last year lol. The clan is now fairly dead and our citadel has been all but lost. there is another Deputy owner who's about as active as i am how ever it seems he's more afk than anything and i cant really find time to talk to him to plan things out as well. To every one in the clan, or what's left Unkown has been gone for more than a year, can we please have a change in the leader ship so we can properly discuss the future of it? One of the previous owners/founders of the clan would like to formally close it but we can't with the other deputy owner & unkown being MIA. Once an active person gets the key though, a serious conversation can begin about revitalizing the clan. We've had numerous efforts to try and turn things around but nothing is really working.

Your Clan Leader has been active within the last 12 months - as such we cannot transfer Clan Ownership at this time.

25-Jul-2017 11:08:54

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Rednaxela992 said :
Clan: The super hippos 101

Owner: [#704X3JOHJ] (I have never once met this player online from the day many years ago that I first joined this clan to present date, though in the clan player list under owner that is what I saw. At the time I began, at least three quarters of a decade ago, they had already become inactive from what I heard through the clan, and as such that individual had apparently allowed ybsk to take over from their mantle, though even he too had become inactive well over a year ago.)

Deputy Owner: Currently, there exists none who are active. There is only one Deputy Owner (Super G99) and they have been inactive for quite a very long time. I'm asking for the transfer of ownership privileges as an Overseer, currently the highest active rank, and most undoubtedly the only if not one of the only active members in general within this clan, please.

This is the first and only clan I had ever joined here, and as such I'd like to bring it back up from 0 - 1 players to a new glory rather than letting it sit out to dry while creating a new clan void of nostalgic memories and effort. Though my request doesn't quite follow your second or third of three rules, I ask that you overlook that for the specific situation that me the asker, and my clan are in. If this presents itself as unreasonable or unacceptable in any way then please do get back to me with why and also how I can go about getting beyond that. Thanks.

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.

25-Jul-2017 11:18:27

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Assasinater said :
Clan: Dragonshades

Owner: CelineMeline - I have not seen the owner online for well over a year and their Adventurer's log doesn't show any activity since 2012...

Deputy Owner: [#A19HZIFXJ] - I am judging by the generic name that this player has been inactive for quite sometime...

Coordinator: Kingroosty - I have not seen the Coordinator online in over a year and their Adventurer's log doesn't show any activity since 2011...

Admins: Most of the admin's have generic names now like the Deputy Owner so I take it that they have been inactive for quite some time now also.

Please review yourself but as you can see anyone in any high up position in this clan has been inactive for well over a year. I have been unable to contact any of the high ranking clan members and I also made a post in our clan forum approximately 3years ago trying to see if anyone was still active and if we could "reactivate" the clan and that has gone completely unanswered. As a result I am the highest ranked, longest serving and only active remaining member of this clan.

Could you please review this clan and it's activity and consider transferring Operational Control (Ownership / Management) of the Clan to me so that I can actually "reactivate" the clan and keep it going?

This was the first and only clan I wanted to join and it has been depressing watch it drift out of existence the past few years so I would like to bring it back.

25-Jul-2017 11:18:47

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Archelias said :
Clan: Liberum Spiritus

Owner: CallMeCracka - I have not seen this person for a long time and I tried to reach him a lot of times.

Deputy owner: None. Our highest rank in our guild was usually the Overseer.

Overseer: Archelias

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan story:

Greetings, my main character is 'Dangel'. I have been the Liberum Spiritus leader with the mentioned char for a long time until I got health issues and was "forced" to quit the game. After I have returned I have passed my ownership to somebody else and left with my main.

However I am still in the guild with my alt character ('Archelias') who is the highest rank active in the guild right now. (This being overseer) The guild has almost crumbled to dust and nobody is active in it. Not even the current owner himself.

So I ask you (if possible) to return the ownership to this character 'Archelias' so I can bring Liberum Spiritus back to its glory.

Thank you in advance.

Your current Clan Leader has been active recently - we will not be processing your request.

25-Jul-2017 11:21:21

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Alra Brizon said :
Clan Dark Temple Knights

Owner Jayce202

active co-owner myself

I haven't seen the owner on for nearly 2 years he logged on about 2 years ago for a weekend and was informed he came on once or twice for an hour or two since.
we have several active co-owners and admin who think it is time to move on, I hope you are able to help us or inform us if when you think we will meet the criteria to move on.

Your current Clan Leader has been active this month - we will not be processing your request.

25-Jul-2017 11:23:55

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Rainydaybaby said :
Clan owner: Hamood
Clan: Beard

I am a deputy owner. Hamood has been inactive for a very long time and I would like to start making the clan active again.

Your clan Leader was recently active but has since been banned so I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.

25-Jul-2017 11:28:11

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top