Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

D-Ray

D-Ray

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
help! please the clan vexillum design and the motto in my clan doesnt show on the clan vexillum when i place it. but on the clan settings and the clan page i can see the design and the motto.
please help me fix this

31-Dec-2014 06:43:18

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Many clan features only work if the clan has 5 or more members. Since your clan only has 4 members at the moment, that is probably the source of the issue. Try recruiting another player to get your member count to 5 and then see if the vexillum shows the colours you chose. If it doesn't, submit a bug report.

Good luck :)
-
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

31-Dec-2014 09:44:48

Pog Smoke
Apr Member 2021

Pog Smoke

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to know if there's a way to find out the starting date of a clan. I started my clan and i know it's been around a few years now but i can't remember when I started it exactly. Just wanted to know if there was a way to find out this info

10-Jan-2015 08:11:20

Diamant

Diamant

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey :) I have a question about citadels. I'm a leader of a clan called Pasta and we have tier 3 citadel but getting tier 4 seems impossible for us. Is it true that if I upgrade tier 4 (and we have 40% completed) will it save the resources after the build tick? ~~ Diamant ~~
Owner of Pasta clan chat

14-Jan-2015 08:38:16

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure exactly what you mean tbh, Diamant. If you mean that getting Tier 4 will ensure that a great portion of excess resources (those not used for any upgrades or upkeep) are kept after the build tick, then that is half correct. The storehouse of the citadel is what determines what percentage of excess resources are not spoiled - the higher the tier of the storehouse, the more resources are saved. So after you get a Tier 4 citadel, you'll also have to build a Tier 4 storehouse in order to save a few more resources from going to waste.

You can read more about the storehouse in the following wiki article:
Wiki: Citadel Skillplots
> Select the Contents, then 'Storehouse', then 'Resource Spoiling'

If you meant something completely different with your question, please let me know :P
-
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

14-Jan-2015 11:32:35 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2015 11:33:48 by Calm Enigma

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top