Forums

[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I provide service to find the rare Krar Jnr pet from nemi forest and I am well know to provide the best service possible.

Ways to contact me:
1. Join our discord,
https://discord.gg/pvmservice
, Create Krar Jnr Pet hunting service ticket.
2. PM me in game
3. Reach out to me on Discord,
mah1227
(all lower case).
4. Post a message below.

Note:
This is not a free service so will require payment discussion in game or on discord and patience to get your spawn. I will only contact you through M a h so please do not fall for any scammers.

Vouches:

NOTE
: I really appreciate those that leaves vouches below. Thanks :)
Interlinked said :
Friendly, Fast service; 100% trusted.. currently working on purchasing 2nd krar from M a h :)

Interlinked said :
2nd pet obtained from M a h within 2 days! he found like five in total but 3 of them i wasnt available to pickup; he has gud rng and friendly trustworthy guy. would definately recommend :) :D ^_^

Mr Prayer said :
Thank you. Fast service and honest.

arachnidGrip said :
Fast and honest service, Thanks so much

Noble Edward said :
Very quick service and very honest, from my personal experience. thanks much for helping me

King Marcoen said :
i just got the krar jnr pet!
100% trustable and great service
thank you very much

Alan said :
Highly recommend this service, very professional, easily accessible. He worked with my odd times of playing and was willing to go above and beyond offering exceptional service!
Thanks for the pet :)

LALIBERTE said :
Vouch. Helped me through the process step by step and is 100% legit. Great service.
Thanks M a h. :D

Vouches continues on pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

29-May-2016 18:24:49 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2024 05:56:23 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Reindeer Hat said :
Quick and easy service! Found Krar in less than 24 hours.
Thanks again!

Nuzlocked said :
Just got my Krar Jnr pet today and can vouch for the service. Professional, trustworthy, and speedy service all at a fair price. Would highly recommend it to anybody seeking out a Krar Jnr pet.

updo said :
Thanks! M a h was honest and talked through the whole process with me, would definitely trust him again!

eon said :
Thanks M A H, found me a pet while I was on vacation. Despite not being easily able to log in, he was very accessible, and contacted me right when he found one. Took a bit of time, but that wasn't unexpected. Very trustworthy and easy to work with. Thanks!

Vicious said :
Huge shoutout to Mah for getting pet like literally the next day. Would def recommend to anyone looking to get pet for a fair price.

Jnt 9hp said :
Thanks M a h for hunting the pet for me, would recommend to anyone.

Fio said :
Upon requesting this man's services, I was skeptical. As we all should be when it comes to trust trading. However, this is not the case with M a H. Although he is quiet, he is very accommodating when he isn't busy working on finding that pet for you.
He'll put your mind at ease, just take the plunge. Don't you worry a thing.
It took me longer than usual to receive my pet due to bad rng, but after 2 and a half days, he pms me instantly, and even if i was not answering, he was ready to call. If you all want that sexy ass Krar Jnr, M a H is your guy.
His pricing is on point too, no regrets. :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

03-Jun-2016 20:29:43 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:34:05 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

C130J Life said :
Got my Krar pet tonight, 100% legit. Thank you so much

NijntjePluis said :
Thanks M A H, at first i was skeptical but after all that wasn't needed. u're friendly, answer all questions that i had and you amazed me with how fast you got that pet for me. i would definitely recommend u're service to anyone looking for the pet for a fair price.

2ndPanda said :
very fast krar! great seller

Shadofox said :
Found within one day! Thank you!

Cips said :
Fantastic service. I messed up and missed his first find but he found another shortly after. I appreciate that. Thanks man!

Swaggy inc said :
found me a pet within a week, because I missed a spawn because I was offline :) awesome service, was sceptical at first, but totally worth the money! (he also sold me the defeater title)

iTugHard2 said :
Amazing service, 10/10 customer support. M A H truly goes out of his way to accommodate you to get your Krar Jnr; he's the most humble and trustworthy runescaper I've met in years.
Thanks so so much for my pet,

Fyl said :
Want a Krar quick before overrides are out? Go with M A H for an amazing quick Krar before Nemi Forest is swarmed by desperate plebs who didn't do the smart thing and get M A H to find them one. But really, legit service - very trustworthy and easy to work with. Found me 2 pets within a couple days, missed the first but it wasn't a problem :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

04-Jun-2016 17:54:06 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:35:34 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Adept said :
I finally got the pet! Took M A H about 1.5-2 weeks to get my pet (mostly because of my timezone) but I missed a few pets while I was offline, but that was no problem :) He was fully dedicated to hunt the pet for me by searching 15 hours/day. Very nice and trustworthy service and M A H is a really nice guy to work with. I really recommend him and the money spent was totally worth it. :D Thank you!

Tad Redacted said :
Got the pet within a week! Great service, tyvm :D

Pretty Lass said :
thanks a lot for the great service friendly and trustworthy! I can recommend this to every1 who would like to get the pet :)

Cheekykt13 said :
Amazing service pet within a week :) greatly recommend! Thanks for pet

Iron Onco said :
just got it! very trustable, thanks alot!

Hot Cheetos said :
He just helped me find my pet! I can definitely vouch for M A H being trusted and will recommend to anyone looking to hunt Krar Jnr pet!
Thanks again! :)

E said :
I didn't even know I needed this pet until M a h pmed yesterday evening. The transaction was smooth and the process was easy. I highly recommend using M a h for your krarjnr needs.

Aidenn said :
I wasn't the easiest client for Mah, however he still went above and beyond to get me my pet, at a very nice price too!

With my limited and unpredictable gaming times due to work and his timezone, i had my pet in just over a week, - i suspect i would of got it alot earlier if i was on more.

Show n Tell said :
This guy was amazing, easy to work with, fast to get the job done and very flexible to work around your time ...10/10
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

04-Jun-2016 20:30:59 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:37:45 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Wim1 said :
I got my Krar Jnr! Thank you very much!

Prelations said :
M A H is a super cool dude very professional, it was nothing but a pleasure, would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get krar jr that doesn't want to spend ages in Nemi Forest themselves. Thanks again :D

Tusoroxo said :
Fast and friendly service. thanks!

Vesse said :
Got the Krar pet now super nice help by Mah such a great person ty so much man for getting me the Krar pet!! :D <3

Acrysius said :
Friendly guy with a keen eye for them. Took few days to find one, and hasn't lost hope for finding them even after going 3 weeks dry. Respect!

JeroGT said :
really nice and trusty person thank you very much for my pet spawn cant be happier to finally get it after bit dry streak :D

Hirykell said :
Can definitely vouch for this guy. Took him a while to find the pet, but that's totally not his fault because it only spawns once per week per world. Always kept me up-to-date and didn't even get mad when I missed the first spawn. If you need the pet and don't want to hunt it yourself this is really the way to go. Thanks Mahaan ;) .

iron dude4 said :
this service is 100% legit, took about 2 weeks roughly, but i now have krar jnr thanks to the lovely M A H, cant be any happier :D i would recommend him to anyone and everyone :) so happy

Big City said :
Cheers for the pet dude, fast, easy, reliable!

Farmer Blaze said :
Got a pm from a friend our man M A H here had a krar if I was interested. I bought it and got it very fast :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

05-Jun-2016 08:37:33 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:39:08 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Kfrfootball said :
Here is a vouge for M A H! missed a few spawns due to being offline, but he was persistent and i eventually got my Krar pet. I plan to get another on my Ironman ;) Thanks M A H! (sry for the late feedback)

R E B 3 L said :
Quick and Honest Service! Bought and found same day! Its rng based but he is one lucky person. 100% recommend .

Its Shawn said :
Super professional guy. Price is worth it, he'll stick with it until you have your pet, would highly recommend to anyone. Took a while for mine but he was patient with me and pulled through. 10/10.

Girls said :
it took him a while to get me my krar because of time zone difference but, he got me my krar and kept updating me 100% trust worthy and a pretty nice guy

esleep said :
used m a h's service, and got it within a week :) really fast and reliable! definitely recommend

Animal Love said :
thank you for hunting the pet, highly recommended it wasn't too long that i asked for the pet reliable service

Shadows said :
Ty for pet, quick and simple, fair price <3 much appreciated

Raw said :
Used his services and it was great! Took a bit longer than expected however he was extremely kind and persistent in finding me one (I even missed two cause of times). Would definitely recommend to others, and thanks again for the find <3.

Zarahs said :
He delivers! 100% Trustworthy! I'm very happy with my new pet! Very satisfied customer. If you are looking to obtain this pet I recommend you choose him to be your hunter!

Vouches Continues next page..
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

05-Jun-2016 20:15:09 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:49:53 by M a h

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top