[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vouches continues below:

LittlePk Br said :
Got my Krar pet, thanks you for your time and patience sir!

Dev_Chris said :
M A H helped me get this pet, thank you very much - I appreciate the help and you taking the time to do this. Super Happy! Thanks again.

gLeNn N said :
Great service and very friendly, worked very well with my restrictive hours, tyvm would recommend!

F eh said :
Very friendly, worked very well, ty mate for the trust.

Limi said :
Vouch:
I provided payment beforehand receiving the pet.
Just now received the pet from M a h after some days.

HappyScaping said :
Excellent service provided by M a h.
Process was explained to me clearly and I understood that due to the rarity of spawns it may take 1-2 weeks to find a spawn and a time where I would be online.
However, paid 600m in advance and only a few days later received a pm from M a h with a Lil Tuzzy forest location and was able to unlock the pet.
Highly recommended!

Do r k said :
Late on my review. But this was my second time going through, M a h. Excellent communication all the way through. Required little effort on my part. Absolute legend! Thank you, again!

Smilesshadow said :
Thanks M A H for getting me Krar JR.
Now if only we could find Tuzzy =(

Needs Snacks said :
Thanks for the pet, about 2 week wait which is no issue as you're really the only farmer and many people want the pet :) . Much appreciated and worth it :D

Seline said :
Thank you for Krar! 10/10 :)

kratosDgod said :
Definetly vouch! Took a bit but definetly vouch! Ty
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

26-Jun-2016 00:38:43 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2022 22:15:45 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

NoLongerOre said :
Thank you for all the time and effort you put in, happy to have Krar! 10/10 service! :D

IoveIy said :
M A H really pulled through. They were flexible on the time I was available and communicated well with me. I highly recommend them. I never thought I would get this pet, but M A H really made it happen.
Thank you!

Zedno said :
Very patient and understanding! 10/10 recommend! Thanks for the pet!

Alex Smirnov said :
Legit guy. very good service thanks for the scouting!

Alpha Check said :
Super patient, I was unable to be online the first 2 times he located pet, but he held to his word and we finally got lined up where he found it and I was online. 10/10 best route to go about going after the krar pet. thanks again bud!

TigerStarrrr said :
i wanted to get krar jnr pet on my hc acc and he was able to get me the pet within the week that i asked, would 100% recommend him for getting ur pet, very reliable

Flamewan said :
payed my money waited and got the pet !
Very easy and uncomplicated service. Thx man!
10/10

Homemade said :
Vouch, Thanks M A H little dry streak but hey :D we got it thanks!

Chimera Lag said :
Easy and simple, great service five stars all around!!!

Iegatum said :
600m & 6days later I've got my pet!
I was unable to get online 2days ago, else this would have been done only 4days after my initial post.
Great service, reliable & understanding!
10/10 would recommend again.

Jeurra said :
Just got my pet, thanks for the service :)
10/10
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

01-Jul-2016 16:41:25 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2023 05:31:29 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

ShadowForce6 said :
ty for little krar pet no scam at all 5 days to find it payout is 550mil as for now its a fair price
no scam

dewittejager said :
known mah for months runs BM hours too in the raid pet farm discord he asked if I wanted krar since I was still missing the pet after all these years idk why but I never seemed interested in getting it. but ya know once a completionist always a completionist so I dmed him if he has one got one within a few secs.
Best service inside a MMORPG and trust me I've had to deal with some shady guys back in WoW etc

Ezkaton said :
Fantastic service and brilliantly kind person.
Remember there might be a little wait time due to RNG of spawns, but sooner or later M A H does come through. For me, it's been a couple of weeks. However, he will endeavour to answer any and all of your questions, and is patient when you ask for updates.

Formula said :
Quick & Friendly service with fair pricing.

Hyperdark said :
Got my pet! :)
M A H was very patient and able to work around my busy work schedule which was awesome. Patience is definitely required as I was not expecting how long the process would take but I finally got it after a few weeks! Highly recommend
Thanks again for the clear communication and great service M A H

DRAGON FURY said :
Got the last pet i needed!
Massive thanks for M A H and his service for helping me out!
Very chill, good and fast communication.
Highly recommend this service for other people that want krar jnr aswell! :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

06-Jul-2016 17:13:39 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2023 17:58:44 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

Costiie said :
Got Krar Jnr today! Really didn't have to wait as long as I thought I had to.

M A H is very trustworthy and takes the time to explain how everything works. He guides you through it perfectly and works around your schedule.

Huge thank you for your help getting me the last pet I needed!

Definitely recommend buying from him if you're considering getting Krar Jnr :D

My booty is said :
Just got pet :) M A H has been such an amazing host! He kept me updated throughout the process & even when I had missed out on a spawn, he continued to hunt for me.

Can say that he is very trustworthy and worth paying to obtain the cute pet! Wouldn't of been able to do it myself. Thank you so much for your help!

Lms IM said :
I have just claimed my Krar Jr today, and would highly recommend anybody that wants the pet to use this service.

M A H is very trustworthy and helpful with how the service works
I was kept up to date with the hunting process and even though i missed a spawn, was still quite quick!

It was money well spent, couldnt recommend it enough :)

cheer said :
Big shoutout to Mah for being an absolute professional throughout this process. He kept me updated throughout on my queue position, and found me a Krar within weeks. Very simple and easy to work with. Already put in a second order for another account!

12/10 Service, would highly recommend.

lumbarbute said :
A few minutes ago I unlocked the Krar Jr. pet thanks to this amazing host, M A H!
Very professional. will help you and answer everything you need to know. Upon paying upfront it took only two weeks before I got it, which is amazing considering the extremely rare spawn rate.
Totally worth it IMO!
Thanks a lot!
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

08-Jul-2016 18:02:29 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2023 04:27:26 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

breeze said :
Very kind individual and efficient service. Got the pet with no wait time at all and he made everything as smooth as possible

Elyonn said :
Got the pet few days ago. M A H has been brilliant! I always knew where I´m in the queue and when I sadly missed the first spawn, it was not a problem for him.

If you want this pet, M A H is your guy!

Lunarrage said :
Great service,
You get what you pay for.
Regular updates on your place in queue.
Very friendly 10/10

Dark Azonic said :
Great Service , was on at the time M A H called it.

Easy to trust and helped me get pet .

Thanks again .

Naui said :
Great service for a busy schedule. My hours are all over the place and M a h made it happen. Couldn't be happier for the dedication and patience!

Thanks again

Froggie said :
Found me krar ty

xKaldra said :
Vouch, just got my Krar pet today, 100% legit. Thank you so much

Drado Mage said :
TY mah! Service was fast, straight forward, and prices are very reasonable. Mah is super friendly and chill. Would highly recommend!

Jorge Sousa said :
So, after several missed Krar Jnr, because somehow I had the worst possible timing to walk away from RS and do something in real life, Mah has managed to find a Krar Jnr just for me :D

Thank you a ton :)

Flopia said :
Thanks Mah for your perfect service! Was really quick, trustworthy and helpful.

Can definitely recommend to others.

Tyler Locke said :
Was able to get Knar Jnr on the first spawn I was notified. Very friendly, informative, understanding and accommodating
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

08-Jul-2016 18:02:29 - Last edited on 30-May-2023 14:56:01 by M a h

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top