[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vouches Continued...

Huskys said :
Well worth the wait! Had some rather unlucky times with no spawns and someone else sniping before I could make it. But after just barely a week I managed to bowl my way through to it and finally get one! Don't lose hope or faith that it won't happen if nothing comes up in the first few days. Stick to him and he'll getcha that little bugger!

Flavorful said :
Friendly, fast service. 100% legit. Was not scammed. Cha is great, trustworthy, and very informative about all the steps necessary from beginning to end. Always told me to contact him with any questions throughout the process. I would 100% recommend service to anyone and everyone.

ing said :
Free vouch helped me find pet ;)

Frankfurters said :
Thanks for the help finding pet, your advice and perseverance were amazing! ^_^

TM04 said :
Absolutely perfect! I had been wanting this pet for awhile after I found this thread but was always kind of nervous about a trust trade. But there was nothing to worry about at all! I gave him the gp and he started the hunt. He was extremely friendly and found the pet very quickly! I got the pet within 2 days! He guarantees you a pet and will hunt until he gets you one! Price was fair, service was great, and a great guy! Definitely would recommend this service to friends!

Flank King said :
Fast and honest service, Thanks so much
so dedicated i invited him aod 3 times and he lost out on ever more gp then i baught the pet for
love it

Salawa said :
Cheers bro, got my pet pretty quick and easily, always kept me up to date and all around a nice guy and very trustworthy!
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

09-Jun-2016 06:54:03 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:41:29 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Elder Wyvern said :
Thanks so much man! and to everyone: everything went smooth even though i missed a spawn last week, but that was my bad (still going to say so sorry about that :P ) but second time was all good!
It's very trustworthy, he keeps you updated and he guarantees you a pet! thanks so much again! see you around!

Zaccheus said :
Thanks MAH, finally got Krar Jnr. A nice and trustworthy guy guarantees a pet for you, although it took over one week for the second spawn with the first spawn glitched, all in all, it's still a great service. Thanks again man.

wild out said :
Everyone including ME are not just blowing smoke.. -- this service really works.
paid up front, gave him some space- he checked in with me to let me know how it was going.
before i knew it he was already hitting me up to come pick up my pet : )
cant thank you enough. keep me added for the future may use other services ; )

Spartology said :
CHA is very professional, and extremely trust worthy, 5 star great service. He found my pet within 10 hours, that's not the case with everyone, but if you want the krar jnr pet look no further then CHA you will not be disappointed!

Pogo said :
Got my Krar! Thank you to this legit seller. Pleased with service and constant contact between buyer/seller.

Mixmasterxp said :
Got Krar Pet, very good service. Fast and professional. 100%!

Enromeer said :
Got the Krar Pet very fast after I asked for the service. He kept me updated on his search and was very friendly. I would highly recommend that anyone who wishes to get their pet get in contact with Mah. Thanks again Mah
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

09-Jun-2016 13:15:33 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:43:35 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Strawberries said :
Can vouch for Cha's services! Got pet within a day or two. Trustworthy, reliable, and flexible to your situation for a fair price, and would recommend to anyone looking for Krar Jnr without having to spend time yourself.

K evinn said :
Excellent service, Super easy to deal with. Would definitely recommend. Thanks again!

50 Cent said :
100% legitimate service. M A H works with your schedule to get you the pet on your time. I'd recommend this service to anyone looking to find Krar Jnr.

Droidboy said :
great service had no worries and great guy! would recommend to use again :D

Delumie said :
Finally got Krar Jnr thanks to the service! Top Lad!

Araxytes said :
Rate this service 11/10, this guy is very good and 100% legit took him just over a week to get my pet and kept in regular contact, defo recommend using this service. tyvm again buddie.

Elvarg II said :
Outstanding service! Incredibly accommodating and professional! I had plenty of times where I was unavailable and he was always willing to work accordingly.

zalttar said :
30/30 service highly recommended =)

Okarin said :
Excellent and professional service. Cha/M A H was very patient and flexible with my changing schedule and kept in contact regularly. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone that wants the pet. Thank you so much dude!

Sal said :
10/10 service was definitely worth waking up from sleep for this. Would recommend.

Godly Swampy said :
Thanks for the great service and the follow up through out the process. 100% recommend.
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

09-Jun-2016 19:30:04 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:44:34 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Hessen said :
M a h is a great person, keeps you up to date through the whole process, friendly, professional and adjusts to your timezone for pet hunt. Recommend. 100% Trustworthy and even if the pet takes long time to get, he gets it for you no problem, fair price for fair work.

Yoona said :
10/10 service, took a bit to get my pet but would recommend.

Sweet Life said :
Thank you for your service! Was definitely worth waiting! I got lucky though :D Get in the queue if you want your pet lads, M a h's help is really trustable, he communicates with you all the times and gives you all the details when something changes.
P.s. if you're up for it, be strong to even wake up at night :D :D :D

Gavone said :
15/10 service
I cannot thank this man enough for the service he provided. Incredibly trusting , Transparent through-out the entire process.
Would and will suggest to many of my fellow mates !

E U H God X said :
I'd heard through the grapevine about the service and how efficient it is with the pet. Initially, I'd asked at an awkward time, just before a bonus XP weekend a year or so ago when i was more strapped for cash, but I kept it in mind. Ironically, I found M a h again just before another BXPW and decided to go for it.
Transparency and detail was very clear (no pun intended) from the get-go and M a h offers a lot of flexibility with regards to schedules, which is great as I don't play RS as much as I used to since I got my full-time job. Be prepared to get up early! It's worth it!

Astral Henry said :
Helped me get my Krar Jr. in no time! Would recommend 10/10 THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

11-Jun-2016 13:17:38 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2018 22:45:33 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Vibrant said :
Got my second pet, easily worth every penny. Took about a week. One of the more affordable and trustable of the pet services I've looked into. Definitely recommend this service to anyone interested in getting the krar pet.
https://imgur.com/UPonRXl

Sir Legacy said :
Great service, highly recommended.
Thanks again :)

Atyrex said :
Just got my pet, fantastic service if anyone wants the Krar Jnr pet you should buy from M a h. He was always on the hunt and updating me how it was going, friendly, fast, affordable 10/10.
Thanks again!

Red Bomb said :
got my pet thanks for being patient with me 10/10 would use again.

dizgunfailwe said :
Great service! this is my second pet, got my first one 2 years ago! M A H is very open and helpfull if you have questions. there was a little queue of people before me, but it did not take too long before it was my turn. Definetely recommend him if you want that shiny green pet!

Federation said :
Got my Krar today off Mah, thanks!!! - Best part is that he keeps in contact with you to let you know Que positions etc and when a spawn was found for another person so you dont feel like you have been forgotten/scammed - would reccomend!

purrincess said :
Acquired my Krar today, excellent service with communication, specifically the updates of moving up in the queue and occasional drystreaks.

broke osrs said :
Thanks for the pet :) very good at communicating and giving you the info you need, highly recommend

Mysia said :
Excellent service, thanks again.
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

12-Jun-2016 15:39:35 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2018 04:45:02 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches Continued...

Rrman said :
Thanks for the pet :) Will definitely recommend to friends

Frankidodi said :
Got my krar today, very good service and good communication, would recommend!

Gatounette said :
Thank's for pet. got the pet after only 2 week~ i recommand M A H if you want your krar pet :)
ty <3

Parrakas said :
Patience is key here, he does what he says he'll do https://i.imgur.com/wy1gK1F.png me and my new pet <3
Highly recommended!

Fe Viking said :
Thanks for the pet.
Good communication :)
Can definitely recommend

Clackworthy said :
thank you for your help I can definitely say it was worth the wait to get this pet

Azzairin said :
Just got the pet today and have to say it was well worth the wait. Mah stays in contact giving you updates all the way through till you get the pet. The dedication to get the pet for you is 110%. Highly recommended if you want the pet bad enough! Thanks again. ^_^

Kolerius said :
Got my Krar Jnr pet today. Recommend the service to anyone who's looking to get the pet as well, reliable and friendly service.

POH Altar said :
Thanks so much for the pet! Well worth it! Genuine, dedicated person! :)

Vouches continued next page...
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

12-Jun-2016 19:10:36 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2021 03:27:37 by M a h

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top