[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vouches continues below:

Badass Karma said :
Thanks for the Krar Jnr pet :D Took a while but finally got it today. Reccomend this guy if you want a Krar Jnr

Culebra said :
Great service, very friendly, and is very dedicated to what he does. 10/10 would for sure recommend! Thanks again!

Topperu said :
Great service, very professional. Paid upfront and got my pet delivered surprisingly fast. Would definitely recommend!

Ayah said :
M A H's service was fast and friendly. Whether you are looking to get a Krar Jnr for yourself or for a friend (gift services are available), you can count on M A H to get the job done! :)

Foox said :
Just got my pet, thank you for the service.

Zamorak Soul said :
Quick, friendly, and professional, got my pet smoothly and easily. He has my vouch!

Joex145 said :
Great service and very fast delivery!!! Couldn't be happier

Einstein924 said :
Quick and painless. Thank you!

Lord SIGIS said :
Great service, got the pet really fast!

Chucho G said :
great service, quick and simple, found pet within a week.
10/10 would recommend

DP Hedman said :
Got my pet very smoothly, even with the bugs and lagss this week.
Very, very happy.... Thankzzzzz M a h.

thehate said :
Thanks for the pet, definitely well worth.

Madilyn B said :
I just got the pet. Thanks a lot M A H! Super genuine and fun guy as well to talk to :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

18-Jun-2016 12:25:14 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2021 03:26:53 by M a h

Alan
Nov Member 2007

Alan

Posts: 8,771 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Highly recommend this service, very professional, easily accessible. He worked with my odd times of playing and was willing to go above and beyond offering exceptional service!

Thanks for the pet :)
@RSNAlan
The Fallen
- Quit your clan today, Join today!

19-Jun-2016 20:46:36

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

Cute Wifey said :
Got my pet today, M a h managed to get 2 in one forest so another lucky person got theirs as well! Thanks again :)

Mareth said :
Working with M a h was a great experience. He provided regular updates and even worked with me during the lockout period so I wouldn't be forgotten. Very trustworthy individual!
10/10

Harukaze said :
Paid the cost upfront and M A H delivered. I can vouch for M A H's trustworthiness on getting Krar Jnr. I had no issues. He updated me on where I was in the queue for people getting Krar Jnr. I would recommend friends to him.

Mr Runespan said :
mah!!!! thank you so much, it took a little longer than we both would have liked (because of the accounts being locked nothing to do with MAH or his performance) but mah was able to get me that little cutie! thanks again brother!

Abdel said :
Got the pet thanks to M a h! It took about a month, but it was a very straight forward & smooth process with regular updates about my progress in the queue.
I can vouch for their trustworthiness, and highly recommend if you're after Krar Jnr :)

Drue said :
100% recommend. He was clear on the process and thank my stars he was quick to find it. Great service. Thank you so much!

lvls said :
Found me a spawn in just a couple of days, completely trustworthy and easy to work with. Thanks!

Haecceity said :
Thank you so much for your help unlocking this pet!
I was surprised how fast M a h managed to find one :)
I think it was less than a week since I first reached out?
Great service and person! Thanks a bunch! :D
Would absolutely recommend - 10 out of 10!
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

19-Jun-2016 20:57:01 - Last edited on 07-Jun-2021 02:37:16 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

Baylan Skoll said :
Got me the pet in just under a week, trustworthy and good service. Thanks mate.

Do r k said :
Great communication. Quick and easy with literal no effort. Thank you, again! Strongly recommend to anyone interested!

Jose Return said :
Good Morning
Great seller, Good job at a fair price, I recommend it to everyone. :)

69 Herblore said :
M A H is an absolute legend: he was able to get me the pet on my ironman account without having to wait weeks in the Nemi forest by myself. Great communication and service plus he works entirely around your schedule. Highly recommend anyone who's looking to get the pet to take the plunge and get it with him, it is worth it!

Chrombi said :
TY very much. Super flexible and he wants you to get the pet! Much love.

Bidonista said :
Mah found my pet in less than a week. I strongly recommend it for those who wants the pet easly and with no effort. Completely trustworthy. Great service!

Pantheon said :
Got me krar in 2 days very fast and safe service to use. I would highly recommend this service for a guaranteed krar pet :) 10/10 would use again

Z Blink said :
Great seller. Worked with my time zone. Got the pet and achievement finished. Thank you.

1301 said :
nice, quick, clean, happy with the service from M a h
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

22-Jun-2016 03:50:35 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2021 23:47:09 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

Eragore said :
Absolutely amazing especially considering no one else provides this exclusive service, I would have easily paid twice what he requests. Great to work with, attentive and thorough. It was quicker than I expected only taking a few days. He goes above and beyond, highly recommend 10/10, fast, easy, 100% guarantee for pet. I'll be recommending him to anyone who asks how I got mine. :)

Antonios said :
Got mine today. 100% trusted and fast

PopcornDan said :
Bought a spawn for my wife and myself, we are both exceptionally happy with the pets! Thankyou very much for being patient with my later time frame, would recommend this service for anyone looking to add Krar to their collection :)

CutePiggies said :
Got my pet today, qued for few days and got pet very fast once it was my turn. Extremely happy, and smooth service. Thankyou!

September said :
Pleasure doing business, thanks!

proe said :
Thanks great service! :)

UN1T said :
Very easy and professional! Highly recommend!

Stepping Hen said :
Just got a message today from M a h as he found me the pet! On Christmas Eve too! This guy works hard and the effort is so appreciated! 100% could not recommend his services enough. Super friendly, extraordinarily helpful and communicative. If you need a Krar Jnr, this is your guy!!!

P1C4 said :
Manage to get the pet after only 3 days nice and easy, would recomend! Tyvm M a h.

GEK0 said :
Great Service. Signed up and got my pet around a week later. Appreciate the assistance.
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

23-Jun-2016 04:10:15 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2022 18:42:11 by M a h

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Vouches continues below:

devg said :
Successful, fast and quality service. I appreciate it very much, I had Krar within a few days.
Thanks for everythin M A H :)

M aths said :
M a h provides a great service! got my pet in just a lil more than a week. Really helpful, fast and attention service! Will be recommending for any1 who wants Krar Jnr! Thx again, mate! :D

Versusik said :
Great service! Will be recommending for anyone who wants Krar Jnr!

JiiPee said :
Great service :) Highly recommend his service if you need yourself Krar Jnr.

World Map said :
Great and quick service! Very happy for this! Thank you :) Highly recommend

Jewelmule said :
great service and good communication keeping me update.
recommended.
thank you

Mr Caster said :
Great service and fast delivery!!!! I got my pet (a lot of happiness). I RECOMMEND
:D :D :D :D :D :D

The Matt said :
Thank you so much for the service! Quick to find me the pet! +Rep :)

velho1mies said :
Thanks Mah, got my Krar Jnr pet :) , It took few weeks due to bad rng but im happy that i got it !

Tidallocking said :
Just got my Krar Jnr pet this morning! I am absolutely thrilled! M A H kept me updated throughout the process and it was very professional. You saved me literal months of standing around in Nemi Forest. Thanks again M A H!

g9 said :
Got the Krar Jnr pet. Thanks!

Vouches continues next page...
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

25-Jun-2016 02:25:25 - Last edited on 13-Jun-2022 15:03:04 by M a h

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top