Forums

[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Madilyn B said :
I just got the pet. Thanks a lot M A H! Super genuine and fun guy as well to talk to :)

Cute Wifey said :
Got my pet today, M a h managed to get 2 in one forest so another lucky person got theirs as well! Thanks again :)

Thank you both for leaving great comments :) enjoy your pet!

Super abdul1 said :
Just added you, definitely interested. PM me.

Added, hope to chat in game soon :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

26-Apr-2021 03:25:35

Harukaze
Dec Member 2017

Harukaze

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Paid the cost upfront and M A H delivered. I can vouch for M A H's trustworthiness on getting Krar Jnr. I had no issues. He updated me on where I was in the queue for people getting Krar Jnr. I would recommend friends to him.

01-May-2021 20:21:59

Mr Runespan

Mr Runespan

Posts: 1,572 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mah!!!! thank you so much, it took a little longer than we both would have liked (because of the accounts being locked nothing to do with MAH or his performance) but mah was able to get me that little cutie! thanks again brother!

01-May-2021 20:56:16

Abdel
Aug Member 2020

Abdel

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Got the pet thanks to M a h! It took about a month, but it was a very straight forward & smooth process with regular updates about my progress in the queue.

I can vouch for their trustworthiness, and highly recommend if you're after Krar Jnr :)

02-May-2021 00:45:01

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Drue said :
I am interested in your service.

Added you, hope to talk in game soon :)

Harukaze said :
Paid the cost upfront and M A H delivered. I can vouch for M A H's trustworthiness on getting Krar Jnr. I had no issues. He updated me on where I was in the queue for people getting Krar Jnr. I would recommend friends to him.

Thanks for the comment mate!

Mr Runespan said :
mah!!!! thank you so much, it took a little longer than we both would have liked (because of the accounts being locked nothing to do with MAH or his performance) but mah was able to get me that little cutie! thanks again brother!

Abdel said :
Got the pet thanks to M a h! It took about a month, but it was a very straight forward & smooth process with regular updates about my progress in the queue.

I can vouch for their trustworthiness, and highly recommend if you're after Krar Jnr :)

Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

02-May-2021 02:55:53

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top