Forums

[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

Nuzlocked

Nuzlocked

Posts: 2,885 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got my Krar Jnr pet today and can vouch for the service. Was very fast (under 72 hours), and incredibly professional. Paid up front, and was contacted off-game at ~11AM EST-US that a spawn had been found. Really unluckily, a random passerby claimed it before we got there. At ~2:20PM EST-US, much to my surprise, I got a PM that another spawn had been found.

Professional, trustworthy, and speedy service all at a fair price. Would highly recommend it to anybody seeking out a Krar Jnr pet.

13-Jul-2016 22:54:28

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nuzlocked said :
Just got my Krar Jnr pet today and can vouch for the service. Was very fast (under 72 hours), and incredibly professional. Paid up front, and was contacted off-game at ~11AM EST-US that a spawn had been found. Really unluckily, a random passerby claimed it before we got there. At ~2:20PM EST-US, much to my surprise, I got a PM that another spawn had been found.

Professional, trustworthy, and speedy service all at a fair price. Would highly recommend it to anybody seeking out a Krar Jnr pet.

Thanks a lot for leaving me awesome comment :) Kinda got lucky getting 2 spawns for you :p Enjoy the pet m8.
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

13-Jul-2016 23:54:26

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You requested this moved to Business section. These type of threads do not belong there. If anywhere they belong in Teamwork as they need teamwork to work.

It's fine in Misc but if you need it moved anywhere it may have to be Teamwork where it will get swamped by other teamwork threads.

So your call if you want it moved to a very busy section over Misc which is slower. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

14-Jul-2016 11:04:59

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
You requested this moved to Business section. These type of threads do not belong there. If anywhere they belong in Teamwork as they need teamwork to work.

It's fine in Misc but if you need it moved anywhere it may have to be Teamwork where it will get swamped by other teamwork threads.

So your call if you want it moved to a very busy section over Misc which is slower. ;)

Oh in that case it's fine under Misc. section :) Thanks!
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

14-Jul-2016 15:34:49

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top