Forums

[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Costiie said :
Got Krar Jnr today! Really didn't have to wait as long as I thought I had to.

M A H is very trustworthy and takes the time to explain how everything works. He guides you through it perfectly and works around your schedule.

Huge thank you for your help getting me the last pet I needed!

Definitely recommend buying from him if you're considering getting Krar Jnr :D

Thanks for the lovely comment Costiie! Enjoy your pet!
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

31-Mar-2023 17:58:18

My booty is
Nov Member 2021

My booty is

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got pet :) M A H has been such an amazing host! He kept me updated throughout the process & even when I had missed out on a spawn, he continued to hunt for me.

Can say that he is very trustworthy and worth paying to obtain the cute pet! Wouldn't of been able to do it myself. Thank you so much for your help!
Just got pet :) M A H has been such an amazing host! He kept me updated throughout the process & even when i had missed out on a spawn, he continued to hunt for me.

Can say that he is very trustworthy and worth paying to obtain the cute pet! Wouldn't of been able to do it myself. Thank you so m

01-Apr-2023 13:55:17

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

My booty is said :
Just got pet :) M A H has been such an amazing host! He kept me updated throughout the process & even when I had missed out on a spawn, he continued to hunt for me.

Can say that he is very trustworthy and worth paying to obtain the cute pet! Wouldn't of been able to do it myself. Thank you so much for your help!

Thanks you so much for the comment, enjoy your pet! :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

01-Apr-2023 17:51:39

Lms IM
Oct Member 2018

Lms IM

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have just claimed my Krar Jr today, and would highly recommend anybody that wants the pet to use this service.

M A H is very trustworthy and helpful with how the service works
I was kept up to date with the hunting process and even though i missed a spawn, was still quite quick!

It was money well spent, couldnt recommend it enough :)

09-Apr-2023 00:14:09

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Lms IM said :
I have just claimed my Krar Jr today, and would highly recommend anybody that wants the pet to use this service.

M A H is very trustworthy and helpful with how the service works
I was kept up to date with the hunting process and even though i missed a spawn, was still quite quick!

It was money well spent, couldnt recommend it enough :)

Thanks for the comment mate, enjoy your pet!
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

09-Apr-2023 03:30:13

cheer
Feb Member 2023

cheer

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big shoutout to Mah for being an absolute professional throughout this process. He kept me updated throughout on my queue position, and found me a Krar within weeks. Very simple and easy to work with. Already put in a second order for another account!

12/10 Service, would highly recommend.

16-Apr-2023 21:40:15

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

cheer said :
Big shoutout to Mah for being an absolute professional throughout this process. He kept me updated throughout on my queue position, and found me a Krar within weeks. Very simple and easy to work with. Already put in a second order for another account!

12/10 Service, would highly recommend.

thanks for an awesome review comment, enjoy your pet! :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

17-Apr-2023 03:48:05

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top