Forums

[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

iTugHard2

iTugHard2

Posts: 270 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amazing service, 10/10 customer support. M A H truly goes out of his way to accommodate you to get your Krar Jnr; he's the most humble and trustworthy runescaper I've met in years.

Thanks so so much for my pet,
Denne's Power Rankings

Countless hours in this game:
•••
•• High-level gear:
••••
• Attracting garbage loot:
•••••

08-Oct-2016 19:36:22

Fyl
Mar Member 2023

Fyl

Posts: 345 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Want a Krar quick before overrides are out? Go with M A H for an amazingly quick Krar before Nemi Forest is swarmed by desperate plebs who didn't do the smart thing and get M A H to find them one. But really, legit service - very trustworthy and easy to work with. Found me 2 pets within a couple days, missed the first but it wasn't a problem :)

14-Oct-2016 04:13:06 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2016 04:18:20 by Fyl

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fyl said :
Want a Krar quick before overrides are out? Go with M A H for an amazing quick Krar before Nemi Forest is swarmed by desperate plebs who didn't do the smart thing and get M A H to find them one. But really, legit service - very trustworthy and easy to work with. Found me 2 pets within a couple days, missed the first but it wasn't a problem :)

Thanks a lot for awesome comment! I will always remember your pet specifically as it spawned during goebiebands and i had to hide it in order to not let it be found by some random lol. Glad to help you get you your pet enjoy!
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

14-Oct-2016 04:19:24

Adept
Aug Member 2015

Adept

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I finally got the pet! Took M A H about 1.5-2 weeks to get my pet (mostly because of my timezone) but I missed a few pets while I was offline, but that was no problem :) He was fully dedicated to hunt the pet for me by searching 15 hours/day. Very nice and trustworthy service and M A H is a really nice guy to work with. I really recommend him and the money spent was totally worth it. :D Thank you!

15-Oct-2016 21:41:43

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Adept said :
I finally got the pet! Took M A H about 1.5-2 weeks to get my pet (mostly because of my timezone) but I missed a few pets while I was offline, but that was no problem :) He was fully dedicated to hunt the pet for me by searching 15 hours/day. Very nice and trustworthy service and M A H is a really nice guy to work with. I really recommend him and the money spent was totally worth it. :D Thank you!

Thanks a lot for an awesome comment, enjoy your pet :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

15-Oct-2016 22:04:00

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top