Forums

[S] Krar jnr pet spawns

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873

The contents of this message have been hidden.

12-Jan-2017 15:08:37

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,820 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prices need to be kept off the forums and kept in game where they belong. So a post was hidden. Personally anything beyond free is to rich for my blood. But I'll admit no idea what the pet even looks like :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

12-Jan-2017 17:35:30

Hirykell
Jun Member 2023

Hirykell

Posts: 170 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can definitely vouch for this guy. Took him a while to find the pet, but that's totally not his fault because it only spawns once per week per world. Always kept me up-to-date and didn't even get mad when I missed the first spawn. If you need the pet and don't want to hunt it yourself this is really the way to go. Thanks Mahaan ;) .

15-Jan-2017 10:08:05

M a h
May Member 2011

M a h

Posts: 3,394 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hirykell said :
Can definitely vouch for this guy. Took him a while to find the pet, but that's totally not his fault because it only spawns once per week per world. Always kept me up-to-date and didn't even get mad when I missed the first spawn. If you need the pet and don't want to hunt it yourself this is really the way to go. Thanks Mahaan ;) .

Thanks for the comment, enjoy your pet :)
Final Boss
|
Trim
|
Krar Jnr Spawn Service

15-Jan-2017 19:25:09

Quick find code: 41-42-477-65796873 Back to Top