Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, Fifi...we both probably do,,,I really don't have much interest in it...maybe since it seems so cerebral...!
And yes, Corugi...as you said, much like Construction. Put it on & RRrrip it off...

The effort you've taken to write the previous is generous.
You state pretty clearly.

Never been to the Arc, either...
I have augmented crystal pickaxe, I mine / augmented SGS, kill Airuts.
Yeah, just got 1st SGS! (At/Strength/Def at 95) Lol! Sooo, I augmented it.
Did I know with what? Nope. Went with talk/ hallucen, just to do it.
I'm Siphoning both at 10? Some places say 9/some say 12 ...???

Early on, just made Augmentors/siphons...not knowing...
I can read 'bout it but...can get crazzzyy.

Anyway, thanks Corugi...

11-Jan-2017 19:04:47 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2017 13:38:15 by MDove

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can you please do a summary....a very quick summary...too much reading and I go no time for that....we're still at war... Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

14-Jan-2017 04:54:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Has he gone back into hiding again? Squatting in a small cave somewhere in the Tibetan Himalayas, eating moss and contemplating his navel?

Perhaps closeted with some Maharishi in the depths of the Secluded Monasteries of Ladakh?

Or possibly partaking of some Gregorian Chant at the Abbey of Pierre-qui-Vire?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Jan-2017 17:09:19

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It seems that he has abandoned us....shall we go ahead and proceed with the plan or should we look.for his corpse... Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

16-Jan-2017 03:31:35

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Hmmm .... ummmm .... errrr ......

Let's just have a bit of a Bacchanalia while we think about it.

Bacchanalia?

"In modern usage, bacchanalia can mean any uninhibited or drunken revelry."

*immediately zooms back*

Had visitors. Ate them. I am back in action now.

Sorry for being tardy on the guide updates, I must say I find myself reluctant to say too much without checking back on the RS wiki, which is time consuming.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

16-Jan-2017 08:52:53 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2017 09:16:21 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Lets see...

Fifi

Magic 72
Ranged 75
Woodcutting 81
Fishing 72
Mining 81
Slayer 64
Divination 81

and other combat skills all nicely rounded in the mid 60's

Well, if you insist on going down the path of Invention then you cant go wrong doing rodomatics. Its probably one of the cheapest and most afk ways. Its just it will be rather slow. Only thing is you cant do wtaerfall yet, so you are sort of limited to Barb fishing or (*shudders*) sharks.

In all honesty I really wouldn't even bother seriously training Invention until you get into Priff and can do the Arc. Doing Invention really gives very limited advantages compared to what Priff offers. But I would really have to go back and check the Priff and Arc requirements before I could be 100% certain of that.

You could augment a dragon hatchet for WC, but do you want to spend 1.3 mill on that? You can get a crystal hatchet later on and just siphon it at level 12 for 300k. The same goes for mining.

Personally I would do rodomatics but also start learning how to do slayer efficiently. I did pretty well just using a augmented black salamander ( worth about 7k ) at dark beasts (with a mask for forced tasks and teleports ). I still do since its cheap and has a lower drain rate than using my augmented crystal bow.

If you have dung token to spare (which I doubt considering you are 79 Dung) you can always start augmenting chaotic gear, which is then essentially free).

I think the thing to focus on now is maybe just learning how to profit off Invention by making divine charges and other sellable stuff, getting some decent perks on your rodomatic, and tackling slayer.

Which slayer masks do you have? ( They can make slayer so much easier )

16-Jan-2017 09:13:31

Corugi

Corugi

MDove said :
Well, Fifi...we both probably do,,,I really don't have much interest in it...maybe since it seems so cerebral...!
And yes, Corugi...as you said, much like Construction. Put it on & RRrrip it off...

The effort you've taken to write the previous is generous.
You state pretty clearly.

Never been to the Arc, either...
I have augmented crystal pickaxe, I mine / augmented SGS, kill Airuts.
Yeah, just got 1st SGS! (At/Strength/Def at 95) Lol! Sooo, I augmented it.
Did I know with what? Nope. Went with talk/ hallucen, just to do it.
I'm Siphoning both at 10? Some places say 9/some say 12 ...???
Early on, just made Augmentors/siphons...not knowing...
I can read 'bout it but...can get crazzzyy.

Anyway, thanks Corugi...

Miss Hopkins....

You are fairly high leveled in everything, in fact over the top in WC and FIshing. Personally I would leave those now, but then I consider any excess xp over max to be a waste. I think now would be a fine time to level up your combat skills, including slayer, to 99. This is a great opportunity since you are then training all those skills plus invention at the same time.

Since you kill Airuts you obviously know what you are doing, the only thing now is to try to get decent perks on you wepaons and gear to maximise your kill rates and item leveling rates. Sorry to tell you guys this, but Invention perks are riddled with "Jagexy humour". No, seriously, some of the perks are literally jokes. Such as talking and hallucinationuation or however you spell it. GOD DAMN I HATE THAT WORD. They serve no purpose other than for giggles. The mysterious perk, well no one seems to know what it does, not surprisingly. Which means it is useless.

Mary, the best rule of thumb is this, according to the wikia and reddit.

You dissassemble an item at 10.
You siphon an item at either 9 or 12.

9 = better xp rate but more cost ( siphons being about 300k each )

I always siphon at 12 cos I am cheap.

16-Jan-2017 09:32:16

Corugi

Corugi

Okay, tomorrow or sometime I will get around to writing something about perks.

And Fifi, you need some fishing boost. Dammit!

Granite lobsters, Fishermans outfit from Fish flingers minigame, and something else I cant remember atm...*yawn*...to be continued.

16-Jan-2017 09:34:31 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2017 09:47:51 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top