Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No Corugi sighting, huh???
Fifi, I put in Ninja fixes on Reddit..."Past & Present" came up...Clicked on it, some fellow saying his Fix put on backlog 1year ago, then he showed list with his Fix being 2,013 on the list...if ya can believe it's truth...but, yeah....

26-Dec-2016 18:39:13

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
Congratulations to Anti-Clan Grief!!!! Yes! Fifi, darlin'..Corugi..Legion, EveryoneElse!
Another INCREDIBLE Battle won!!!

Legion..."Men in Tights"....*shakes head*...Well, okay...yeah, sure...cough... Over Dr. Strangelove????????????? Etcetera, etcetera...OK, "Feathery One" but, no-getting-too-cheeky with the Attorney General. But, you brought it in! ..I guess...
Corugi, go figure. I still laugh at your 5Nukes! 5! You promised & delivered!
But, China could see them...yessss. (In itself, a funny thought, really.) Till you took em out....OMG, they were terrif, Hah! Really.

Replaced with Corgies!!! Well, we had to move fast, yeah. Corugi, you sure got their attention!!!!! And MOD Matthe piping in, "Now now, no bombing of Ninjas!" Yes, that thread was watched...Hah!
Fifi, saying, she was going to faint! Hah! Legion, knawing thru the rope...(sayin to myself, whatta I do with that, now?!)
Boy, did we roll...
Those were the 2best Threads...
Yes, Congratulations to Everyone.
Corugi...Your Sig has Terrific meaning..terrific.
!!!6!!!

Well look who came crawling back to Grief. I was worried I have to send the hounds out for a hunt to track you down and bring you back to have fried tarantula.

Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

27-Dec-2016 03:30:41 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2016 03:37:22 by Legionnaire

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
No Corugi sighting, huh???
Fifi, I put in Ninja fixes on Reddit..."Past & Present" came up...Clicked on it, some fellow saying his Fix put on backlog 1year ago, then he showed list with his Fix being 2,013 on the list...if ya can believe it's truth...but, yeah....

Really? REALLY ???

Those .... Jagexy Monsters! Grrrrrr.

In that case, come 2017 I'll have to launch another offensive ahem, charm offensive.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Dec-2016 13:21:28

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Corugi said :
I disavow all evidence of my existence.

You can apologise abjectly later on for your disgraceful lack of posting lately.
Otherwise .... well, Lego hasn't had a darned good bonfire party in ages. Your choice.
Le Chat Guerrier

27-Dec-2016 13:23:02

MDove

MDove

Corugi! Thought maybe ya went Bahamas!!
*dances jig*

Legion, partial to chocolate sauce so, I shall wait...Thx!

Corugi...KK, logged back on to say, am sure u were disheartened at the censorship given to you.

Today, Legion posted his Tarantula in Rants...few people mentioned rules were murky re "shock." What??!! Frankly, never considered it...It was in fun...
I brought you up-nope no discussion on it.
Sheesh, tried to find "shock" in the Rules. Nope.
Dunno. Whelp. Sheesh. Methinks political correctness goin' crazy...

27-Dec-2016 22:10:20 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2016 23:02:36 by MDove

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Corugi said :
I disavow all evidence of my existence.

You can apologise abjectly later on for your disgraceful lack of posting lately.
Otherwise .... well, Lego hasn't had a darned good bonfire party in ages. Your choice.

Mm.. Bonfire+Corugi=Burning Man Festival!!! I'll send the hounds out to find Corigu!!! I'll gather firewood! Cat get the menu for this festival!!!! Make sure It's exotic! Mary you have to find song and dance!

We're having Party!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

28-Dec-2016 09:45:12

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Sure thing.

Entrée
Deep fried Tarantula (of course) lightly dusted in ear-wax flavoured breadcrumbs and served with a mint and cowpuke dip.

Main
Peanut butter and toejam soft shell Taco with a side salad of bichon frise & Witchetty grub cubes tossed in decomposing seaweed.

Dessert
Blobfish ( Psychrolutes marcidus) sorbet, drizzled with snail mucous and topped with toenail clipping sprinkles.

Happy? We are talking Michelin 5 star here. I hope Mary can supply us some jolly jingles to get us in the Partaaaaay mood.
Le Chat Guerrier

28-Dec-2016 12:39:02

MDove

MDove

Okee Dokee! Fifi...Your menus are always breathtaking, yes. Yuuum.
I looked up Nandos, once ya mentioned....Meh! Not so....just ok.
Nowww, YOUR menus...Aha!

And, how about: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" (Monty Python)
"If Life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and dance and smile and sing!"

28-Dec-2016 19:14:25 - Last edited on 28-Dec-2016 19:22:25 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Sounds like a goshdarned knee-slapper of an opening number to me, Mary my little canary.

If I still had a cigarette lighter I'd whip it out, wave it in the air and belt out the chorus with unseemly gusto.
Le Chat Guerrier

28-Dec-2016 19:54:00

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top