Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ptuvb said :
Mr Roman Legion Sir! I am to say! War Chipmunks are bad!

Mistress Fifi Mr! This being Essence of Trump Bombs are bad!

Madame Corugi! Sir! Nukes are bad!

I am saying this of clan "crazy"!

Sirs and Madames! I am of having to make report of this!

It seems Cuvb has betrayed us.....release the Kraken!!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

21-Nov-2016 04:00:56

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
ptuvb said :
Mr Roman Legion Sir! I am to say! War Chipmunks are bad!

Mistress Fifi Mr! This being Essence of Trump Bombs are bad!

Madame Corugi! Sir! Nukes are bad!

I am saying this of clan "crazy"!

Sirs and Madames! I am of having to make report of this!

It seems Cuvb has betrayed us.....release the Kraken!!!!

Yeah, we should never have admitted that treacherous little peasant into our glorious ranks. That's the trouble with compulsory membership, I must admit.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Nov-2016 08:34:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guyz. OK? Kewl yeah? gud, gud. Hmm. *cough* yep. Very gud.

Sooooo, anyways.

There's this thing yeah. I know we're all totes busy what with one war and another and y'all waiting on a stretch of R&R so yous can all burn your neighbours' barns an' all.

Howeversome.

I posted on the Ninja thread about my Feather. I know most of you won't know that BECAUSE YOU USELESS LAZY SPAWN OF A BLOWFLY DIDN'T EVEN GO THERE TO POST SUPPORT !!! but hey, I don't bear a grudge. At least, not after about 10 years or so anyways.

So yeah. Whatever. I'm not bitter and I don't want to burn you all to little bitty cinders and then pour dog urine on the ashes. Nope, not at all. No, Siree not me.

Getting back to it - the thing is, the Ninjas have disappeared. Vanished without a trace. Them and their weekly updates have become another Bermuda Triangle mystery. Except, of course, there's no mystery at all. The Jagexy Monsters abducted them (like the warped alien fiends they are) are have them bound and gagged in a basement hideout somewhere in the Cambridgeswamp HQ grounds.

Accordingly I have declared (another) war on the Jagexies by Grief. Free the Ninjas War.
Too bad if you don't like it and were going to take the Missus out for a nice meal at McDonalds this weekend - you're at war now, chattels.

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Nov-2016 03:04:29

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I tried stalking searching your profile for the Free the Ninja War but gave up after one attempt due to running out of whiskey and snacks.

But yes. WAR it is! By the Gods! We shall fight them to the linen closet!

Edit. Oh yeah, found the declaration of WAR in the thingy thing thing in the Ninja forums.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

24-Nov-2016 02:25:15 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2016 09:41:50 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And if we catch her and the Feather is behind the right ear the consequences shall be cataclysmic and most terrible.

If behind the left, she will attain the status of Goddess.

Meanwhile, I need to go and finish work on my Cricket trap ......

*chirp ... chirp*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Nov-2016 12:57:33

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, everyone..back from irl..ugg...Guys, went to reddit. Not navigating it well but put in "Ninja" and behold! Sheesh, A Community Helper & ModKelpie (?) saying to a poster to "go for it" making a Ninja Suggestion Thread!!!!! Calling it, Serious Question Sunday!!!!
Community Helper saying it would be good since Ninjas have their meetings on Mondays!!!
A 2nd Com. Helper saying he would rather see it on RSOF...1st Com. Helper saying nothing even looked at on weekends...on RSOF. Bunch of posters arguing bout it.

Corugi not far off bout taking War across all Forums. Apparently, THAT would not be even enough!!! Also, in Ninja Forum, there is a thread "Ninja graphical Suggestions." Has a Crown beside it...150-some pages (!)...for 1-artist & 1 animator! I mean, looked thru some & jeeze couldn't believe...Fifi, did you post there?

I find reddit pretty squirley to navigate. Couldn't believe my eyes, reading posts & JMod replies!!!!!! The input/output is "monumentally" scattered. Makes me feel useless.

Well, on that cheery note...Do let Legion know to keep the wood ever-burning on that Feather Train he's the Engineer of...

:P

25-Nov-2016 19:35:32 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2016 23:01:28 by MDove

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
I tried stalking searching your profile for the Free the Ninja War but gave up after one attempt due to running out of whiskey and snacks.

But yes. WAR it is! By the Gods! We shall fight them to the linen closet!

Edit. Oh yeah, found the declaration of WAR in the thingy thing thing in the Ninja forums.

I think we need to declare war on not only the Ninja forum but also on Brigantia for she ignored our invitation to join our anti clan even after stating how she was an outcast among her clan.....to turn down such generosity by a grief clan is blasphemy and she should be burned to the stake!!!

Also Hopkins, I'm not picking up your slack because you have betrayed us and went to Reddit.....can we burn her to the stake too?
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

26-Nov-2016 02:15:27 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2016 02:16:37 by Legionnaire

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top