Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
A truly masterful idea Legionnaire! I suggest we also add itching powder to the darts so he gets terribly itchy. Just imagine the horror of that! All tied up at the stake and unable to scratch your nose.

Fantastic Idea Corugi!!! The look of horror as he can't itch his nose....no relief at all while being burned alive.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

13-Oct-2016 02:22:00

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
These are dark times Legionnaire.

There were once so many good natured, witty, creative people on the forums. I had hoped this thread would be a refuge for them, away from the zealous eyes of cabbages and the moronic drivel of cretins.

Our attorney General has vanished. Stoat King has given up on this dump, ie the forums. 0815 has gone. Scouse is gone. Bucket fails to post here. The numbers required to keep the banter self sustaining become thinner every day.

I fear we are dwindling to extinction.

Perhaps we should place ourselves on the endangered list. And then declare WAR on EVERYTHING!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

14-Oct-2016 04:21:52

Lord Bucket

Lord Bucket

Posts: 16,084 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
Corugi said :
Legionnaire said :

Leave CUVB ALONE! WE NEED HIM FOR THE SACRIFICE FOR GUTHIX!!!

Well okay then, if you insist, so long as the sacrifice is absolutely agonizing and slow.

Well he's being burned to a stake while we throw darts at his burning body?

That should be good enough pain right?

And here I thought you joined me in freeing Cuvb. I don't feel so bad for exploiting your gullible nature through clickbait now. Btw, have you read the top 15 facts of why the Frog Princess is totally not a frog ?
What kind of MTX do
YOU
want to see in OSRS?
Click here to post your suggestions

14-Oct-2016 16:17:32

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Corugi said :
These are dark times Legionnaire.

There were once so many good natured, witty, creative people on the forums. I had hoped this thread would be a refuge for them, away from the zealous eyes of cabbages and the moronic drivel of cretins.

Our attorney General has vanished. Stoat King has given up on this dump, ie the forums. 0815 has gone. Scouse is gone. Bucket fails to post here. The numbers required to keep the banter self sustaining become thinner every day.

I fear we are dwindling to extinction.

Perhaps we should place ourselves on the endangered list. And then declare WAR on EVERYTHING!

Aye it has been a dark last week or so for the clan known as Grief! Like Cicadas we swarmed in numbers, coming above ground causing grief to numerous people!! Making grand steps in our path that has been laid before us! Then came the War of the Feather!!!.....has destroyed morale....caused Cat to abandon the forums!! The game.....

Now we slowly die one by one....falling from the sky towards the cold ground to be ate by the scavengers of the world and picked off one by one by each bird that flies towards us....

Like a flame on its last breath....one last shining light and then it's gone.....no more warmth...no more light!

A sad day this has been....how we have went from the top to the low bottom....how we have dwindle to low numbers as the Jagexians continue to get stronger!!! Life was good back in the day but now we have fallen from our grace and landed on hard times...

Hard times that could be the doom of us! The only anti-clan in existence. For all the grief we have caused in the name of Guthix! For all the spit we used....we have been caste aside by our so called God of the our clan Guthix!!

The Frog Princess beckons me back to her call....Even the mighty Imperial Dragon Legion can see when a situation will never recover but if we let this clan die then who will take our place? The Jagexians
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

14-Oct-2016 22:49:07 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2016 22:59:39 by Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

will win! AND WE MUST NOT ALLOW THAT!!!

IN MEMORY OF CAT!! IN MEMORY OF 0815!! WE MUST STAND UNITED AND FIGHT THE JAGEXIANS TO THE DEATH!!!

FOR THE GLORY OF GRIEF!!! WE MUST DO THIS!!!

We bent the laws in our favor! We succeeded in creating an anti-clan....but even though our swarm has die...and been picked off by the scavengers in the Jagexians ranks....we must continue to the fight..

Indeed we are endangered species now...There are only a handful of us left to fend off the Jagexians! To continue the work of Grief and to continue to be a thorn in the side of players and Jagex! Until each one of us have been picked off by the birds!! Or when we fall to the sky to our death......only to be eaten by the scavengers that walk pass us...nothing more but a piece of meat!!

However we will know that we succeeded in our mission! We caused Grief to the community!! We declared war on Jagex!!! The only clan to do so!!!

If we must be endangered species then we must fight till our last breath!! My brethren! Are you with me!!! Let's unite one more time under the banner of Grief to cause destruction and grief to all who challenge us!!! Let us make those poor souls who have since left be remembered and honored!!!

As War Chief of the Grief and Epic Story Teller!!! I say lets fight!! Lets declare war on the endangered species list!!! On all those endangered species!!! Exterminate them before we ourselves are exterminated!!!

Declare war on the forums!
Declare war on Runescape!
Declare War on the Rant Chat Lounge!!
DECLARE WAR ON FUNORB!!!

I say we use our most powerful weapons in this full-scale war!! Bring out the robot My Little Ponies!!! Let their magical rainbows melt away the hearts of all who challenge us!! THEN WE WILL RELEASE THE ALL MIGHTY !!!!678!!!! our most devastating weapons!!! IT will shine a light upon all incinerating their souls before their eyes!!! THE GRIEF WILL BE FANTASTIC!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE END IS NEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

14-Oct-2016 22:55:53

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AND ALL WILL SUFFER BY THE HANDS OF GRIEF!!!

WE WILL GRIEF ALL!!! AND CONTINUE TO GRIEF THEM IN THE AFTERLIFE!!! EVEN BECOME GHOSTS AND HAUNT THEM TILL THEY DIE!!!!

THEN WE WILL HOLD THE MOST EPIC AND FANTASTIC BURNING THE WORLD WILL EVER SEE!!!! WE WILL BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!!!! THEN RELEASE THE CANNIBALS!!! AND THEN RELEASE THE CAREBEARS!!!!

NOTHING WILL STAND IN OUR WAY TILL ALL HAVE BEEN GRIEFED!!! GRIEF WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER!!! MAWHAHAHAHWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!

*walks off manically laughing*
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

14-Oct-2016 22:58:44 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2016 22:59:19 by Legionnaire

Corugi

Corugi

I hereby declare Legionnaire to be "THE BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE" as well as "THE FIRST IN THE FRONT LINE" and "HE WHO CHARGES THE MACHINE GUNS WITH NOTHING MORE THAN A SOGGY CABBAGE LEAF IN HAND!"

Such a stirring speech! BY THE GODS!

Who can not be but moved to tears of pride over such a tumultuous rendition of strength through adversity?

*Weeps profusely with pride*

(Golly! That was a long sentence. It had a lot of big words too. Did it make any sense though?)

AND LOOK! The Bucket has posted! Bucketeering joy has once more blessed this humble abode. He's still a big fat noob though. Hmm.. Oh Look! A link... Lord Bucket said :
Btw, have you read the top 15 facts of why the Frog Princess is totally not a frog ?

Must resit clicking it....must resist....must be strong and resist.... must!.... ...

WTF has a Shadow Drake got to do with the Frog Princess?

15-Oct-2016 06:30:57 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2016 06:35:18 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Jack Flac said :
I am curios to see what kind of ruin that would bring.

So I am.

I think we should visit every clan thread on the forums and formerly declare WAR on them all. What do you think of this for a draft?

"Hi there! (( :) )) We are clan GRIEF. We hereby declare WAR on your clan, and everything your clan stands for. It's nothing personal, just business. It just so happens we have made it our business to destroy every other clan in existence. Cordial regards and hope to see your clan reduced to a pile of smouldering ashes soon! Lots of love and kisses, Clan GRIEF."

15-Oct-2016 06:46:06

Lord Bucket

Lord Bucket

Posts: 16,084 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draft could use some edits:

"Hi there! (( :P )) We are clan GRIEF. We hereby declare WAR on your clan, and everything your clan stands for. It's nothing personal, just business. It just so happens we have made it our business to destroy every other clan in existence. Cordial regards and hope to see your clan reduced to a pile of smouldering ashes soon! Lots of love and kisses, Clan GRIEF."

There. That should fix it. Posting a smiley with the tongue out gets you in good with the mods and Jagex. Otherwise, they'll probably lay siege to your attempt with banhammers.

Take an additional 15 smiley grenades ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ) ( :P ). Throw these at mods and they cannot hide your post. They also cannot ban you. But most important of all...You could catch the mods.
What kind of MTX do
YOU
want to see in OSRS?
Click here to post your suggestions

15-Oct-2016 14:59:44

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top