Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ptuvb said :
Muchly happiness is Cuvb to making application! Here it is! SIrs and Madames! Pleasely to approve! I am joyful overload to joining clan of "Grief"!

Name it is being: Cuvb
Being honest player? Yes!
Is making goodly support? Sir! Reporting in! 100% freshly squeezed support!
Is hating of bots? Madame! Indeedly! Bots are bad!

Let me be the first to unwelcome you to Grief Mr. Cuvb.. You can never leave. We're like the Mafia, but better. You try to leave and we'll hunt you down. ;)
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

28-Sep-2016 09:27:57 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2016 09:28:24 by Legionnaire

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
EXCUSE ME!!!

CORUGI!!!

WHERE IS MY TITLE NEXT TO WAR CHIEF!!!

I WAS GIVEN THE EPIC STORY TELLER TITLE!!

Fifa got her new title next to her....I want one!!! Oh i'll grief everyone!!!

Oh yeah. I forgot. I'm such a slacker. Here, I will get onto it right away. In the meantime have these razor blade laced lollies. Free! On the house.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

28-Sep-2016 21:15:14

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quick link to GREATER GRIEF has been added to the first post on the front page, courtesy of 0815's quote. Danke!

0815 said :
Welcome to the clan Cuvb! :D
Your first mission is to report to the German quartermaster at the link given above
You will then be redressed, your hairs will be cut off and sold on the chinese market for Runecoins and you shall be painted in black, red and yellow. :D

Before we send Cuvb off to the German forums I think we should beat him a bit. You know, just so he feels at home.

*SMACK!*

*SMACK!*

*SMACK!*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

28-Sep-2016 21:20:57 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2016 21:23:19 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmmm. I gave me two cents worth early on then left when a certain person showed up.
There's absolutely no point in conversing with that person because he just goes round and round in circles and will continue to do so when everyone else had died of boredom because he HAS to get the last word. To say he is sad and obsessive is masterly understatement.

A perfect candidate for burning at the stake.

Speaking of which, we haven't had a goshdarned jolly good sacrifice for ages. Volunteers please take one pace forward.

*I carefully take two steps backwards*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Sep-2016 22:11:21

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Hmmm. I gave me two cents worth early on then left when a certain person showed up.
There's absolutely no point in conversing with that person because he just goes round and round in circles and will continue to do so when everyone else had died of boredom because he HAS to get the last word. To say he is sad and obsessive is masterly understatement.

A perfect candidate for burning at the stake.

Speaking of which, we haven't had a goshdarned jolly good sacrifice for ages. Volunteers please take one pace forward.

*I carefully take two steps backwards*

*Sweating* *Wrings arms & hands* Thinking of Pitfall Traps! Yes, that will do!
Awwawow! I feel so much better!
Gonna go chop some wood. MUHaaHaa, back to ya.
I'm off!

28-Sep-2016 23:21:08

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top