Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Of course war is exciting. War is grief. And through the harmony of divine Guthix, war brings peace.
But where will it end?

Are we to declare on the amoebas?
On things we find under rocks, the rocks themselves and their voices that grind from lungs of granite?

In the end, I don't believe that Jagex did this deliberately or have the wherewithal to fix it. Thus a meaningless war starts, and must remain, an impasse.

We have invoked the sign and the curse of the Mysterons.
I feel that is enough.

OO

18-Jul-2016 12:07:18 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2016 12:10:37 by Stoat King

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zomgex! The Mysterons!

OO

I. WILL. OBEY.

Right then. We of clan Grief are opening up another front. The destruction of planet Earth.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

19-Jul-2016 10:17:53 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2016 11:52:14 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

With the invention xp amnesty nearly upon us I wonder if we shouldn't make a normal clan.

Like, you know, just to get an ava for the 6% xp bonus on invention. Oh yeah. Anything to speed up that atrocious money sink of a "skill".

Just keep it real small, say a dozen or so members who "get it", maintain only a tier one citadel, no requirements, everyone is a deputy leader. We maintain a front of being a griefing clan, just to keep away all the boring plebs.

Quick. Someone talk me out of it.

22-Jul-2016 10:18:51

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you do that, you'll be griefing yourself, gaining enjoyment from that griefing, and be forced to look at pretty flowers and cute kittens for a month straight.

Sounds like you'll have a blast.

'Sides, if you did that, I'd be forced to annex my anti-clan turned clan.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

22-Jul-2016 13:45:45 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2016 13:52:28 by Jack Flac

Corugi

Corugi

* tears of joy and happiness come to my eyes!*

You guys have talked me out of it. I don't know what came over me, perhaps a momentary sanity, did I really consider forming a "real" clan??? Lolza! Oh my sides! That would have meant I had really found the plot!

So I thank you both, Jack and Stoat, for your loyal dedication as anti-members. Without your help surely I would have strayed far down the path to boring normality. I am so happy to know I can count on friends like you!

And you are both on trial for high treason. On charges of making me happy. May Guthix have mercy upon your lack of souls when you are both found guilty and burned at the stake. I suggest you both ask for the dry wood.

24-Jul-2016 00:16:52 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2016 00:33:43 by Corugi

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All I did was grief you. Becoming happy at that means you shall be burned at the stake in three days time. Enjoy your final hours. Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

26-Jul-2016 01:34:09

Corugi

Corugi

Jack Flac said :
All I did was grief you. Becoming happy at that means you shall be burned at the stake in three days time. Enjoy your final hours.

Burn me at the stake would you????

Yah!

*drinks kerosene*

27-Jul-2016 05:03:22

Corugi

Corugi

You mean I have to wait?

Dayuum. Well okay then. Anything for our Fifi.

Right then. Let's plan our opening summer offensive against the Jagexies. I say we recruit people to our cause who are leet at making dank memes. Like, you know, maybe a picture of a feather and a caption saying "Feather Theft, its a WAR crime!". Or maybe something witty and clever, hell, don't ask me, I have had two whiskies tonight and am incapable of making sense.

29-Jul-2016 08:39:08

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top