Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I propose that Fifi is promoted to anti-popess.
Promoted, dragooned, press-ganged, whatever.

Her credentials are impeccable:
The only female to have ridden the mighty Sandworm.
Concubine of the dark lord. Also said Sandworm.
Traitoress, succubus, fractious and tactless.
Sworn to fun, loyal to nuns.

I could go on, but I have a retox to attend to. Duty calls!

30-May-2016 11:18:27

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Lady Deluxe said :
Your days coud be numbered...

Maybe attack mode or grief mode or what ever mode you want - Just be warned, there maybe a rough road ahead for the griefers!

Yep. I saw it too.

So did I when I stalked Fifi's profile.

ZOMGEX! THEY ARE ONTO US! !!!6!!!

(lol, what a tool.)

But it really doesn't matter. How can something without tangible form be destroyed? We are a spirit, a way of living, an attitude, a form of existence.

Attempting to destroy us would be like swinging a sword at the mist, or firing arrows at the wind. Or chuckling during the sinking scene of "Titanic". Or wearing your pants on your head at Runefest. No one will notice much.

We are like the Phoenix, from the ashes of those we burn at the stake we would arise again. With a new name, perhaps even a new thread author. For we are all equals here and will blindly follow each other by leaping head first into the fiery pits of doom. ( Ladies go first, I will stay behind and make sure you all leap off correctly. Then I will follow, I promise. )

Look, here's a good time to even discuss contingency plans, although I doubt very much we shall need them, for we are doing nothing that breaks any rules, terms or conditions. But just in case, let's consider the name of our reborn clan should the viridescent gloop befoul our evil plans. Here's a few examples I offer up as suggestions.

"The Knights of Saint Fifi."
"The Holy Legionnaires."
"The Deluxe Prophets."
"Stoats of Guthix."

You see it doesn't matter what our name is, or who authors the thread, its our evil attitude that counts. All the way up to 666. Yesss. Yessss.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

31-May-2016 03:41:27 - Last edited on 31-May-2016 09:03:27 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Stoats of Guthix" made me laugh out load. Dunno why, it just sounds faintly ridiculous I suppose.

And, it doesn't matter if we are breaking no rules. The Jagexy monsters are not concerned with such a mere bagatelle.

But be of good cheer, fellow Griefers! Adversity cannot keep a good renegade down and we'll just go underground (well, not literally of course. It's messy and there's worms).

Cryptic messages can be scrawled on rocks in Da Wilde*. Illicit notes can change hands at the Blue Boar Inn. Clandestine meetings can occur at Party Pete's.

The spirit and actuality of
GRIEF
will live on in reverent, awed whispers on the lips of non-non-members and the brave acts of door closings perpetrated by the almost mythical Holy Saint-Knights & Prophets of Guthixian Stoats.

!!!6!!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-May-2016 09:58:16

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BY THE GODS! YES!

Inspiring words Fifi! No wonder you are the press-ganged Anti-Popess of our highly insubstantial anti-clan, which may otherwise be known as the "Holy Legions of Stoaty Prophets"
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

31-May-2016 12:00:53

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top