Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Well that's a shame. We had intended to chop you into little pieces, have those exquisitely gift wrapped and then posted off to various parts of da wildee. Would have made a fine treasure hunt for some noobs we were thinking of luring. How you have let them down!

I demand that you forsake your heinous intentions on the grounds of my voluntary presence here! Pieces of a Treemaid are unlikely to be able to post here in future after all. Anyway, now your plans to cremate Fifi are known to her, I'm sure I can rely on her support at least! Sisters under fire and all that.
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

24-Nov-2017 23:18:40 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2017 23:18:59 by Treemaid

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :
Original message details are unavailable.
Well that's a shame. We had intended to chop you into little pieces, have those exquisitely gift wrapped and then posted off to various parts of da wildee. Would have made a fine treasure hunt for some noobs we were thinking of luring. How you have let them down!

I demand that you forsake your heinous intentions on the grounds of my voluntary presence here! Pieces of a Treemaid are unlikely to be able to post here in future after all. Anyway, now your plans to cremate Fifi are known to her, I'm sure I can rely on her support at least! Sisters under fire and all that.

Welcome, Treemaid!

24-Nov-2017 23:34:57

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :
my voluntary presence here

Really?

Corugi said :

Note: Once you post here you are a member. Forever. There is no leaving clan Grief.

We even gave you a title when you first joined clan Grief.

Corugi said :
Henchmen

Treemaid, the acceptable face of Grief.

I am glad you have decided to come to your senses and stopped your futile attempts to escape our clutches.

*calls off the hounds*

*Remembers that both Lego and Cuvb are still on the loose*

*sends out the hounds again*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

25-Nov-2017 00:56:40 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2017 01:02:26 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rather glad the dismemberment of Treemaid has been cancelled. The screaming would have played havoc with my tinnitus.

And, of course, Grief does rather need an Acceptable Face. Even though, technically, she hasn't got one.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Nov-2017 11:54:58

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think acceptable faces have any place in Grief at all frankly. You should kick me out.
Having said that though, the thought of being 'hench' has a strange appeal to it.
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

25-Nov-2017 14:30:29 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2017 14:33:54 by Treemaid

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I'm inclined to agree. Most of the Grief members range from Unacceptable to Ought to Be Banned. Except me, of course, I'm perfect and patiently awaiting my invite to be an FMod.
Can't be much longer now.

Perhaps Corugi could be prevailed upon to amend your title to something more fitting. Like "The Sinister Henchwoman" - something of that nature.

On a completely unrelated note, I am currently in a Citadel doing FM. My camera is high, looking down at my little pixely self. It's quite an engaging animation, chucking those logs. Sinuous, almost.
Le Chat Guerrier

25-Nov-2017 17:46:17

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm inclined to agree. Most of the Grief members range from Unacceptable to Ought to Be Banned. Except me, of course, I'm perfect and patiently awaiting my invite to be an FMod.
Can't be much longer now.

Perhaps Corugi could be prevailed upon to amend your title to something more fitting. Like "The Sinister Henchwoman" - something of that nature.

On a completely unrelated note, I am currently in a Citadel doing FM. My camera is high, looking down at my little pixely self. It's quite an engaging animation, chucking those logs. Sinuous, almost.

Treemaid doesn't get a new and more spiffy title until she posts on Complainscape and subs, thus inflating our numbers and making us look more appealing than the soap scum floating in my kitchen sink.

And what, may I ask are you doing, engaging in citadel slavery Fifi?

Look if you are going to do citadel work you may as well do it for yourself. Start your own clan. Suck some noobs into doing all the work for you while you get to use the ava for that big fat juicy 6% boost.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

26-Nov-2017 07:51:25

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

What, and have to do organising and stuff like that? Pah! Not a chance.

I've been in my teency-weency little Clan for years and years and it fits me like a glove.
Invitation only, no recruiting, no requirement to cap (although we all do to keep the Tier 7 Cita and 3 Avas), no organised events (ad hoc if you fancy it), the rare newbs who get in are told to use the Wiki and only ask dumb questions if they are really seriously stuck.

And because of our mixed time zones there's always an Ava available.

Best part is, everyone usually just gets on with their own thing. No constant meaningless chit-chat, none of that nonsense of having to say hello to everyone when you log in or that really annoying thing where people expect you to say "Wb" every time they return from a pee-break otherwise they sulk and say you're ignoring them (f'ing grow up !!), no one declaring "70 Mining Woooot" and expecting a 'Gratz' (no one is interested of course).

Yep, as Clans go, we're pretty antisocial.
Le Chat Guerrier

26-Nov-2017 11:47:19

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top