Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hadn't noticed that thread in Rants. But then again, I don't notice a lot of things given that I'm not here much these days.

Eyyy, trying to get us Griefers organised to undertake any sort of sustained activity is like getting the Jagexy Monsters to correct the proportions of in-game characters hands. Or put the feather on my Robin Hat back in the right place so it can be seen on a forum avatar.
Nevvah gunna happin.

It's true, I give that rock a whack from time to time if I'm walking past, just for the hell of it.
The self-righteous outrage, indignation, entitlement and fury makes it worth a short detour from the path.

But putting it into my (non-existent) routine? I'd rather have 20 toes.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Nov-2017 10:14:10

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Dildough said :
lol hi .... how's it going !!!!! I think I've come to the right place?

Unfortunately for you, you have fallen into our trap, Miss Kay.

By posting here you have now become a member of clan Grief. It's in our clan charter.

There is no leaving clan Grief. Ever. You are trapped here for eternity.

FOR ETERNITY !!!6!!!

Mwhahahahahahaha!

You see, we are not serious Griefers. We are far too lazy
. We are also far too incompetent and disorganized to actually do any coordinated griefing, even if we wanted to.

Yes, there was once a time when some of us deliberately griefed. But it was too much work and the pay wasn't very good. No overtime rates and no holiday allowances. Bugger that.

But we do keep up the appearance of being Griefers, if only to keep out the mundane and boring people. It acts as a filter of sorts. We really don't want the sort of people who flamed and reported your recent thread bothering us with their crawling obsequiousness and low intelligence.

Anyway, good luck with your endeavors and may Guthix be with you at all times.

Wakes up, has a moan, nods off again

Speak for yourself Mr Corugilander!!!
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

01-Nov-2017 16:02:13

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
Wh...wh...wh...wh...wh...huyawhuh...

I can understand your concern, Miss Mary. But you see our good and scarpered friend, Miss Kay, is what we would term a "serious" griefer. That is one who takes their griefing very seriously indeed. So seriously that they will devote their entire time to doing nothing but griefing and will attempt to organize others into highly coordinated "grief units" whose sole aim is to act in unison for the greater glory of Griefing.

Such serious griefing requires extraordinary commitment, high levels of internal discipline, and closely monitored control by a hierarchy of griefing commanders who oversee the griefing activities of their various griefing armies.

Fuck that.

That's almost as bad as being in an actual clan.

No. We are more anarchist in nature. We have no hierarchy. No controls. No rules. No ranks. We are much more like the "The Culture", where everyone just does whatever they like, while engaging in brutal wars of annihilation against anyone who disagrees with us.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

03-Nov-2017 02:11:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Speaking of WAR !!! - have the Howling Noobs announced that they are intending to do anything even more remarkably ridiculous than usual lately in order that we have an excuse to launch a pre-emptive strike?
Le Chat Guerrier

03-Nov-2017 15:40:45

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Speaking of WAR !!! - have the Howling Noobs announced that they are intending to do anything even more remarkably ridiculous than usual lately in order that we have an excuse to launch a pre-emptive strike?

I have many fart filled balloons ready to go!!!!

Bring em on !!!6!!! !!!WAR!!!
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

03-Nov-2017 19:07:02

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said:
"We are much more like the "The Culture",

Omg, just finished Chapter 6 "THE EATERS" of Considering Phlebas...yep, cannibalism.
Only 1 Chapter, tho. Only at 168 pgs of 400....

FifiLaFrou said:
"have the Howling Noobs announced that they are intending to do anything even more remarkably ridiculous than usual lately "

Nope. Nada. Seems they are laying very low.

FIFI! Your AVATAR! ...sure you're the Rrreal LaFrou??
uh...is that hat on sideways?
OK...ok...WHO turned Fifi's hat sideways in that Photo booth when the lights flashed!!!
*shakes head* Ya sure have your probs with Hats, pal.

Welp, we turn the clocks back tonite. Hate it when it's dark here at 430PM.

04-Nov-2017 20:46:15 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2017 22:09:33 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Feathers, Mary, feathers. This is the featheriest hat I could source.

I'm done with waiting for The Howling Noobs to provide my real hat with what it needs so had to take matters into my own hands.

I rather like the totally pointless strange straps and hoops on the sides. One could have the most outrageous fun with them, given a little imagination.
Le Chat Guerrier

05-Nov-2017 00:13:30

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally made it thru the Jagex Spaghetti code to get here.
"Error Loading Page"...yeah, we know that...

Totally pointless straps & hoops>>>

Ya put one hoop, depending on size, into mouth vertically
so as to put a finger of one you're going to eat...
thru the hoop pulling back on the finger,
thereby scraping the skin off the bone easier!

Happy to help!

06-Nov-2017 21:14:42

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top