Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, one post only then your soul is forfeit, as is your liberty. You are already a vassal of Grief and can be ritually sacrificed at any moment. For the good of all, you understand.

As for your Clan title ~ well it's Corugi that's the bestower of random rank, title and privilege depending on your derring-do (or foul habits). Unfortunately this will entail having CCTV installed into your most private crevices in order to effect a judgement.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

22-Jul-2017 14:15:56

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hearty "unwelcome" to ya Sire Scouse!

@Molly...good to see ya back & hope ya took the re-positioned Cinnamon, in humor,
as it was meant to make you smile.
'sides...had to do something at 4AM my time, didn't I?

22-Jul-2017 19:19:36

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
And how many posts do i need to be officially captured and recognized as a fully fledged follower of fashion member of the Corugian empire and get a nickname =(

I haven't updated the front page in a while. Personally I blame everyone except myself for that blunder.

I thought you had already posted here, dunno, sometime way back in the Cambrian Era. I am sure if we dig deep enough we can find the fossil evidence I planted.

Anyway, its all very confusing, what with the entire clan having to hop to an alternative Universe to escape the THREAD OF NO ESCAPE. But I will get right onto it now.

*A moment later*

ZOMGEX! Mary wasn't there either! Nor Miz Molly! I have rectified this shameful error and have punished Fifi severely. I have also listed Lego as a runaway. May he burn for eternity before we recapture him.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Jul-2017 20:31:59 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2017 20:51:09 by Corugi

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will take all responsibility for the lack of updated front page antics by myself as long as all the rest are also blamed because it was not really my fault, it was them.

I was INNOCENT!!!!!

I also believe i was a non member at the time for just a short time "about a minute" or so, i have evidence of this via my specially hidden camera that nobody can ever know about within 1 of my many belly folds, feel free to search Feefs.

Sir Corugilander....

Hands off.

Unless you chop Feefs hands off at the wrist and while still warm have a quick check

3rd fold down, right side just past the stale rice, next to last saturdays toast crumbs " i was saving for while peckish"
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

22-Jul-2017 21:43:13

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gee whiz Scouse! Ya have Griefed me!!!
Becuzzz of youuuuu...I am listed! Listed!!! Me!
An entire year undercover and now....blown.

Whelp, just, just...cleanup your own crushed birdnests, pal.
*smiles*

Awww, Chief...thanks.
*curtsies*

22-Jul-2017 22:32:51 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2017 22:38:42 by MDove

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Scouse said :
And how many posts do i need to be officially captured and recognized as a fully fledged follower of fashion member of the Corugian empire and get a nickname =(
I haven't updated the front page in a while. Personally I blame everyone except myself for that blunder.

I thought you had already posted here, dunno, sometime way back in the Cambrian Era. I am sure if we dig deep enough we can find the fossil evidence I planted.

Anyway, its all very confusing, what with the entire clan having to hop to an alternative Universe to escape the THREAD OF NO ESCAPE. But I will get right onto it now.

*A moment later*

ZOMGEX! Mary wasn't there either! Nor Miz Molly! I have rectified this shameful error and have punished Fifi severely. I have also listed Lego as a runaway. May he burn for eternity before we recapture him.

I think Scouse escaped capture when he initially posted as we were all too shocked by his mooning antics to react quick enough; Mary managed to fly under the radar of the first post by posting distracting new recruits and, finally, Miss Molly wasn't efficiently captured onto the first page as she hid behind the powerhouse that is Cinnamon, her intrepid FURRYGRIEFer.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

23-Jul-2017 14:48:10

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I rather think we need a whole first page post in order to highlight our FURRYGRIEF recruits in order to entice more witless forumers to enter the unescapeable trap that is GRIEF!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

23-Jul-2017 14:51:48

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top