Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades.

We of clan Grief have been engaged in this WAR OF THE FEATHER against the Jagexies for quite some time now.

It would have been a simple thing for those Jagexies to have just fixed Fifi's robin hood hat. All they had to do was return the feather to the left hand side of the picture. A simple thing. But no, they would not do that!

So we declared WAR on them.

The fighting continued for weeks over several forums. The causalities have been heavy. One thread was locked by those Jagex brutes. Yet we kept fighting, believing strongly in the justice of our cause.

We then attacked on the Ninja forum front. Fifi bravely lead the assault, supported in force by our own popular Welsh folk singer, Mary Hopkins. We were even calm and reasonable, for the most part. Sometimes. On occasions anyway.

Th result? We were ignored.

WE WUZ IGNORED !!!!6!!!!

WE WUZ IGNORED BY THOSE NINJA TURTLING JAGEXY MONSTERS!

NOT ONE SINGLE RESPONSE!

!!!6!!!

Comrades...

We have tried everything. We have posted pictures of cats. We have posted pictures of dogs. We have posted pictures of Robin Hood Hats (with the feather on the correct side ).

There can be no doubt. There remains only one course of action left to take.

We have to nuke the Ninja Forum.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

13-Nov-2016 06:40:16

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lolol, love dem images. Especially the first one because it is deliciously childish and silly.

Much as I relish the thought of waging a war of total annihilation against our EVIL OPPRESSORS it comes to my attention that the Turtles have not replied to anyone else either, or done anything since 2 November on their very own master-plan thread.

Do Turtles hibernate in the Winter? They seem awfully .... absent.

Another initiative by the JAGEXY MONSTERS that was nothing more than a sop to our outrage, which has fallen into slothful disuse?

Yet another disdainful disengagement from the community they allegedly hold so close to their (evil, shrivelled) hearts?

Are all the JMods withdrawing from forum life in order to regroup and make ready for
THE BIG PUSH towards inflicting total extinction of the forums and removing this thorn in their side once and for all?

We must make ready, Comrades, to emerge from the shadows - burst from our foxholes with a Rebel yell - when the time is right.

!!!6!!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Nov-2016 11:26:42

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you so much for some clarity to my now, feather-brained head.
In particular, the last sighting of a Ninja Mod...interesting, yes.
Fifi..not to bump superfluously (wut), still have some grenades to lob, unless they can stop me for my frequency...not clear on that, is why asked for support.
Tried to look up War of Feather, only found 2pages??
Do they usually, at least, give some response?
Corugi's launch codes to Bucket, so fun!
LaFrou, would dance with you anywhere, and have.
Legionnaire has been dancing since 03/16! Sheesh.
Thanks, as always.
Faithfully as ever! MuMu HAHAHA! (as undercover as I am..)
!!!!!!6!!!!!!

13-Nov-2016 14:03:41 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2016 19:43:19 by MDove

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a better idea! We send Miss Mary Hopkins to the JagexY Monsters headquarters and have her sing to them. While they're distracted, I'll use DDoS on their servers to bring them down then we send in our programmer to Institute the Robin Hat on the right side! Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

14-Nov-2016 09:32:18

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This sounds like the cunning plan to end all cunning plans !!!

We'll need to have a whip-round for Mary's bus fare.

I hear Bucket is rather wealthy. We'll whip him the hardest. Yes.

heh heh heh
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Nov-2016 13:07:24

MDove

MDove

Legionnaire said :
I have a better idea! We send Miss Mary Hopkins to the JagexY Monsters headquarters and have her sing to them. While they're distracted, I'll use DDoS on their servers to bring them down then we send in our programmer to Institute the Robin Hat on the right side!

Went there & just back........They should be sufficiently comatized.

Your last 2words there...do you mean right as in "proper" or right as in left or
right as right ............EeeeeeeeeeeaHhhhhhhhhhhhh. OMG.

14-Nov-2016 22:10:46 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2016 23:31:02 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still prefer the idea of nuking the ninjas.

P.S.

Lol

Some kid hid my SUPER HIGH ELITE LEVEL FORUMS thread.

Three HLF threads made. On locked, one hidden, one barely alive. Amidoingitright?
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-Nov-2016 03:45:18 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2016 05:05:57 by Corugi

MDove

MDove

Corugi said :
I still prefer the idea of nuking the ninjas.

P.S.

Lol

Some kid hid my SUPER HIGH ELITE LEVEL FORUMS thread.

Three HLF threads made. On locked, one hidden, one barely alive. Amidoingitright?

Just about ready to favor nuking, too..oh Great One.
Yeah, your doing it right. Problem is, Ima thinking it's a possibility all these Forums are a ruse.
But, y'all are way ahead of me on that one...

Looked at some of the threads over at Ninja...just amazed at some of the things people are asking. They must need a Secretary, all day - every day, to just reply NO...Cept, they don't.

Yea, "kids."

15-Nov-2016 13:17:37

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top