Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Their "Need" for fame.......Genuine Fame is tough to carry! Lol.
(Welll, except for Corugi...)

Don't let it be forgot...there once was a spot..One Brief and Shining Moment, known as
CAMELOT!!

"The rain may never fall till after sundown
By eight, the morning fog must disappear
In short, there's simply not a more congenial spot
For happy-ever-after-ing than here in Camelot"

XXX

24-May-2017 22:19:16

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right, so I have managed to knock off a few quests recently. Usually I just follow a video guide and spam click through the dialogue. But I heard the Gower Brothers quest was quite good, so I actually read the dialogue.

And you know what? It was. Okay, so you may find this hard to believe, but I actually chuckled a few times. IN REAL LIFE!

I will deny this, of course, should any of you spread rumours that I approved of something done by Jagex.

In the meantime I chase after slayer xp. It severely curtails the amount of time I would rather spend KILLING PENGUIN HUNTERS!

*sigh!*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

25-May-2017 06:47:29

MDove

MDove

Did Gower Quest last year, I guess...enjoyed it too.
Quite cute the Bar...
Wanted to tell Legionnaire, that in that Quest is "Max"- the max-cape NPC...
Actually says, somethin to the effect, "Of course, everyone knows that
Firemaking is useless! Yes!

And yes, I saw...
However, Legion has not been here for so long...

27-May-2017 18:53:56 - Last edited on 27-May-2017 18:56:00 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Smashing my way through quests like a noob running amok at the Grand Exchange.

I've started using the guides by TheCompleteRS again. His are on par with Imsikofit, but paced slower and in real time ( no cuts or speeding up the video ), so its sometimes just easier to follow along.

But even so it takes me at minimum at least twice as long to complete as the video guide length. Sometimes much longer. Stuff he flies through can hold me up for ages, or require many attempts. How people managed to do these quests without guides astonishes me. Sometimes you just have to miss a little detail and you are stuffed with little idea of where you went wrong. Or maybe I am just thick.

Like I will miss speaking to some Npc for some critical piece of dialogue and find later my progress no longer coincides with the guide. Then I will have to backtrack and find where I went wrong. Tedium. Or something else. Like laying a trail of bananas to distract a monkey guide. The guide makes it look easy and says you have about 30 secs before the dropped bananas vanish ( and therefore you have to start again ). Well, mine vanish in like 10 seconds. Start again. And again. And again, until eventually I have done it so many times I have the exact placements memorized, ages later after my first attempt.

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!

All I want to do is finish all the quests so I can finish all the achievement tasks do all the reqs to get my comp cape, get the master quest cape, and then finally, FINALLY, get on with high level PvM and killing noobs in da wildee.

*sobs*

But them Jagexies wont let me! By the time I get within target they will introduce some new task set, a new skill, raise another skill to 120, and add more content like the Arc which requires more grinding, complete with new comp requirements.

*continues to sob*

*remains defiantly inconsolable*

30-May-2017 02:53:17

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There, there, dear, dry your eyes and mop up that dangling string of nose mucous (it's very unattractive).

Yes, you are thick. Just embrace it and cease to worry. It worked when you finally left self-denial behind on the fact you are a psycho, now didn't it? Hmmm? Yes, you felt a lot better after that.

You know we really don't mind that you're a thick, insane person with lingering body odour and a face like a smashed-in fireplace. We wub u anyway. Yes. Or that you're a non-Completionist scrub who vents their self-hate by killing noobs in Da Wildee. It's part of your charm.

*Please don't forget to visit my website, folks, to see when I'll next be in your town giving my Motivational Counselling courses.

Guaranteed to bring out the best in you and tickets are only $200 (£500). Cash only, no cheques.

Brought to you courtesy of La Frou Enterprises (a purely profit-making company endorsed by numerous paid shills)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-May-2017 10:10:52

Corugi

Corugi

Oh look. She has come back.

*Dries eyes*

*Disgorges massive glut of snot onto the floor*

Yes...yes...I am of feel muchly better now, thenking you Mistress Fifi Madame or Sir (as is the case it is being.)

*runs off to kill some penguin hunters*

30-May-2017 10:49:00

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*skids on snot* ..... whoooo ! ....

I always fully intended to visit this thread more or less daily. The rest of the forums can burn in Hell, I don't even bother reading them now. Oh, except for Winds' thread. I'll have a read of that a couple of times a week.

Reddit remains monumentally ugly and un-navigable, but I look in from time to time, when my stomach is not feeling queasy. Any other needs are met by Wiki and fansites.

I rather like the sound of Madame FiFi La Frou ~ it has a slightly smutty undertone to it. Although, of course, I am a fine, upstanding member of the geriatric cadre. Kind to animals and even to children (although I regard them as revolting little beasts in the main).

And most definitely female! I even posted a picture of myself (looking slightly confused and definitely scraggy) to prove it. Although I suppose I could be a guy in drag.

At some point in the future I will raise my combat skills above Laughable - and then woe betide you, young man. You'll be wearing blisterwood stakes up each nostril.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-May-2017 18:51:42

MDove

MDove

Whelp, made it back fom irl....tattered & worn. lol. For now...
Sheesh, not read anything here for 3-4 days...don't see much numbers goin up...

The Monkey Quest! Eeeahhgaggg!
Had to leave those damn banana peels! Can't do it. Tried 50times! Nope.
Several just cannot do. Not fast enough. Sad, do like Quests.

Ok,okayyy, whooo ate all the peanut butter? !!! Jars empty..whoo, ya been letting in here, anyway?!

Oh, came across photo of Fifi&Corugi together.

reddit-haven't been there since the Penguin debacle..just flail 'round in that place.

31-May-2017 18:37:51 - Last edited on 31-May-2017 19:45:57 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

MDove said :
Whelp, made it back fom irl....tattered & worn. lol. For now...
Sheesh, not read anything here for 3-4 days...don't see much numbers goin up...

The Monkey Quest! Eeeahhgaggg!
Had to leave those damn banana peels! Can't do it. Tried 50times! Nope.
Several just cannot do. Not fast enough. Sad, do like Quests.

Ok,okayyy, whooo ate all the peanut butter? !!! Jars empty..whoo, ya been letting in here, anyway?!

Oh, came across photo of Fifi&Corugi together.

reddit-haven't been there since the Penguin debacle..just flail 'round in that place.

I am the cat. Right? Tell me I am the cat. And it was Fifi who got into the peanut butter. I hate peanut butter. Really!

*wipes mouth*

01-Jun-2017 07:55:51

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
And most definitely female! I even posted a picture of myself (looking slightly confused and definitely scraggy) to prove it. Although I suppose I could be a guy in drag.

What? There's a pic of you here somewhere? Where? Come on now. Dont make us backtrack through a thousand pages of the chat lounge to find it.

01-Jun-2017 08:00:11

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top