Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Commandyyy and Bobcarroll56,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as provisional members. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

22-Sep-2011 13:57:56

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord *joelj,Commandyyy and Bobcarroll56,

The clan leader has authorised me to admit you as a provisional members. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence known in the Friends chat and an Admin (Lumine, Archaeox, Igo Weiqi and Priest Wiz) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

22-Sep-2011 13:57:59

Wyrm is back

Wyrm is back

Posts: 65 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Dr Wyrm, th3 st4lk3r.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Poison Arrow.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
BRT (GMT-3)
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes. I don't drink.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? (YES/NO)
Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Forums.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
I was the owner of the "BR Questers" clan a long time ago, it was a clan for Portuguese speaking quest cape owners. The clan no longer exists.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
N/A
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No.

23-Sep-2011 16:37:35

Lumine

Lumine

Dr Wyrm,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
(I assume you are not a real doctor but you are a real wyrm. How's the drum-playing working out?)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

28-Sep-2011 06:27:20 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2011 06:28:33 by Lumine

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dr Wyrm,
The clan leader has authorised me to admit you as a provisional member. You *ow have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence known in the Friends chat and an Admin ( Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida and Teela Glenn ) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

28-Sep-2011 07:45:13

Lumine

Lumine

The assessment of those provisionals whose status was due to be reviewed on 29 September is now complete.
All six of those due to be assessed this time round have been given a silver star. This means that you've made a good impression on the group, and we'd like to keep you around.
Congratulations to you all! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

29-Sep-2011 09:52:03

Dazberry

Dazberry

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: TheBladeKing, febreeze27
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?blue moon inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)eastern time, USA
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? (YES/NO)Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?Quest cape hall of fame :)
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. i was previously in the carousers but i quit rs for a little bit and was released :(
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
yes
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)

PLEASE NOTE: Applications found to contain untruths or incomplete answers will be considered cause for instant removal from the Carousers.

09-Oct-2011 21:02:00 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2011 23:25:49 by Dazberry

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top