Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Arcane Hero

Arcane Hero

Posts: 697 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Eloy2rico

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Blue Moon Inn

3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes

5. What time zone are you in? -6 GMT

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Of course!

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? Yes

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? Yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Previous Caped Carouser

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? Yes

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)

12-Aug-2013 03:53:03 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2013 00:58:09 by Arcane Hero

Arcane Hero

Arcane Hero

Posts: 697 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? Yes!

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? Yes! Archaeox

12-Aug-2013 03:54:34

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Eloy Rico -

Sorry for leaving you in suspense - I haven't been at my computer much in the last few days.

I'm willing to readmit you as a Caped Carouser.

Archaeox told me you'd be reapplying and that he supported your readmission, so I don't need him to post it.

You'll have access to the 'Carousers' Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you. Once you're added, contact an Admin, and they'll meet you in-game and add you to the "Caped Carousers" Clan Chat.

Welcome back. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

18-Aug-2013 10:23:52

Garavon
May Member 2019

Garavon

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Kue**at*h3u; DJ AzKai, KaiSharum
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Blue Moon Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes
5. What time zone are you in? GMT
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? Yes
..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Former Caped Carouser
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Divine Mafia
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? No
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? Yes
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? Yes

24-Aug-2013 14:38:30 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2013 13:37:04 by Garavon

Lumine

Lumine

Original message details are unavailable.
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? No

Er... what do you mean by 'No'?

And what's happened to question 13? :|
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

26-Aug-2013 12:43:05

Garavon
May Member 2019

Garavon

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For some reason the post must have cut off my post. The answer to 12 should be Yes. Undoubtedly. And the answer to 13 was no. Not sure what happened there

EDIT: 12 has been rectified to Yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? No

26-Aug-2013 13:36:39 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2013 13:37:48 by Garavon

Lumine

Lumine

Right. :D

Garavon,

I'm willing to readmit you as a Caped Carouser.

You'll have access to the 'Carousers' Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you. Once you're added, contact an Admin, and they'll meet you in-game and add you to the "Caped Carousers" Clan Chat.

Welcome back! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

27-Aug-2013 01:51:41

Lumine

Lumine

The single provisional member whose status was due to be reviewed today has been assessed, and has been confirmed.

Apologies for the rather informal process this time round - I've had a very busy fortnight and neglected to make the usual posts about it. However, the feedback has been enough for me to reach a decision.

Congratulations, Tom50037. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

27-Aug-2013 02:02:38

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top