Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
P Joel J,
as an ex carouser you will know the procedure, you have been added to the FC ;)
Nakoma,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.
Don't forget to tell Kaysie about us, though I don't think that she will like the idea that she won't be able to try us out first before she joins.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

05-Sep-2012 13:16:05 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2012 13:19:07 by Igo Weiqi

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nakoma,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
He has also assessed and pre-approved Kaysie if she should apply.
Your friend(? relation? alt? partner?) can be assured that the provisional period is a time for the new member to decide whether they're happy to stay in the group, as well as for the group to make sure they're happy to keep the new member. Any time she were to decide the Carousers weren't her thing, of course she could resign again.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

05-Sep-2012 14:30:35

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Nakoma,

You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

06-Sep-2012 13:47:25

Mosingo
Aug Member 2015

Mosingo

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Mosingo
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The rising sun inn.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? yes.
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? yes.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? yes.
5. What time zone are you in? -6 gmt.
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? The phoenix Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Skellingtim.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. The New Creed.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? yes.

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? N/A.
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? yes.
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? Skellingtim.

08-Sep-2012 21:41:23

AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: EvilZodiark, Bio-Chaos, Black Devil4 (think that's it)
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Rising Sun Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT + 1 (London)
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? From Skellingtim, Whap, Steeldra etc.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Clan: NFG (New Found Glory)
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? No need to answer.
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? YES
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? Whap

09-Sep-2012 17:59:18 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2012 23:13:08 by AngryBeaver

The contents of this message have been hidden.

10-Sep-2012 10:07:20

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,821 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeing as this is a recruitment thread Steel I'll see the proper people see your post. However as it isn't the point of this thread its been cleared away.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

10-Sep-2012 13:58:01

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Mosingo,

I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

XI ICE IX,
I am awaiting confirmation from your supporter before I process your application.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

11-Sep-2012 09:36:04

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top