Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Winter!

Yes, I'm very willing to readmit you as a Carouser. :)

You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as Igo adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome back! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

18-Jun-2014 12:44:03

Dave C
Sep Member 2016

Dave C

Posts: 648 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Supershark01, Shark**, Dave *_n

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'.

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT.

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes.

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO)
Yes.

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)
Yes.
My Adventurer's log shows 100% (207) completed and I'm happy to send screenshots in-game if required.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
The Black Arm Gang.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I've been a member previously, though my initial exposure was through a friend who joined the clan.

19-Jun-2014 00:10:32 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2014 22:20:17 by Dave C

Dave C
Sep Member 2016

Dave C

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
"Celestial Eclipse" - "New World Order"

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes.

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
N/A

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
I spoke to Lumine about re-entry when I left, but I haven't contacted anybody about this application specifically.

-

Thank you. :)

19-Jun-2014 00:11:35 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2014 00:15:24 by Dave C

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dave P,

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
I think Black Arm Gang. I'm happy to check if there's some way.[

There is a way and any Carouser worth his/her salt would already know it. :P

You need to be in game to do this.

Open your "Adventures tab, (the tab showing a compass) / Quests tab (you will need to make sure all the filters are off)/ Free/Members / Shield of Arrav (read the first paragraph, it will say something like this :-

" I read about a valuable shield stolen long ago by a gang of thieves with an outstanding reward upon it. Baraek told me the location of the Phoenix Gang hideout.

As you can see from above, I was directed to the whereabouts of the Phoenix gang, which I became affiliated to. hope this helps :)

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

19-Jun-2014 12:18:09 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2014 12:19:52 by Igo Weiqi

Dave C
Sep Member 2016

Dave C

Ah, I had not thought to check quest logs. I'm still struggling a little with this new interface - thank you. :)

It would appear that my earlier suspicion is indeed correct, and I am a part of the Black Arm Gang.

I have edited my application post accordingly.

19-Jun-2014 22:19:49 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2014 22:20:35 by Dave C

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Dave -

I find you've been swept twice from the clan - once in Feb 2013, and once in Oct 2013 when the post-Sweep notice included the words:

"If you have previously been swept for not monitoring the clan forum, you will not be readmitted (either now or afterward) unless you have an especially good reason for failing to post."

But if I gave you the impression afterward that I'd be willing to readmit you again, I'm prepared to stretch a point. This time. :)

Please do be sure to resign in writing if you ever want to leave again, though, or the rule will be applied and you won't be readmitted any more.

Alternatively, if your break will be temporary, you can post in the "Important Absences" thread and remain part of the clan while you're away.

You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-Jun-2014 02:47:49

Dave C
Sep Member 2016

Dave C

Thank you for making an allowance for me, Lumine - I would, however, like to contest the second sweeping - though this isn't the place for it. I'll send you a whisper in-game whenever you are available. :)

20-Jun-2014 15:49:15

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top