Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride". That's one of my favourite trite platitudes.

We could attract more custom by creative advertising, I reckon. Everyone does it. We could incorporate my almost number one favourite within a mid-season Sale banner:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BWIAN'S

is proud to announce their world famous Mid-Season
SALE

Commencing next Tuesday Bwian's will be offering their incomprehensible incomparable range of non-existent towelling products with breath taking discounts. Prices slashed right across the store!

Every lucky 1000th customer will receive a bonus free, gratis and for nothing gift of a horse-sweat soaked rag previously owned by a wishful beggar !!!

Yes folks, this is your chance to shop 'til you drop (and at Bwian's you are guaranteed a catastrophic collapse). Bring your friends! Bring your family! Bring the kids! Bring your bank to Da Wildy!

BWIAN'S - the home of truly luxurious imaginary towels since 2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Jul-2019 03:23:21

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BWIAN'S

is proud to announce their world famous Mid-Season
SALE

Commencing next Tuesday Bwian's will be offering their incomprehensible incomparable range of non-existent towelling products with breath taking discounts. Prices slashed right across the store!

Every lucky 1000th customer will receive a bonus free, gratis and for nothing gift of a horse-sweat soaked rag previously owned by a wishful beggar !!!

Yes folks, this is your chance to shop 'til you drop (and at Bwian's you are guaranteed a catastrophic collapse). Bring your friends! Bring your family! Bring the kids! Bring your bank to Da Wildy!

BWIAN'S - the home of truly luxurious imaginary towels since 2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's way to big to put in my description... I'll post it in spam threads before they get locked.
Also, you're stealing my job!

I've got a new description, and I'll jumble up the links every now and then! Muhahahaha!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

31-Jul-2019 16:22:36 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2019 16:38:22 by Kings Abbot

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top