Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Rookie

Thanks!

Now, what are we going to do against our nemesis? We can't allow evil people to roam around if they're not part of Bwian's! We should have the monopoly on that!
But are we evil though?
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

08-Nov-2018 19:39:19

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Rookie

Thanks!

Now, what are we going to do against our nemesis? We can't allow evil people to roam around if they're not part of Bwian's! We should have the monopoly on that!

I promise to come back if you promise not to cut my hand off. Cut Trewavas's hand off instead. He look a lot more like Luke Skywalker than I do.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

10-Nov-2018 02:08:46

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Kings Abbot said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Rookie

Thanks!

I promise to come back if you promise not to cut my hand off. Cut Trewavas's hand off instead. He look a lot more like Luke Skywalker than I do.
*Casually drops the fishnet onto Corugi*

I got him guys. Better get this hand quick if you want it.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

10-Nov-2018 05:29:21

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Flac said :
Corugi said :
Kings Abbot said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Rookie

Thanks!

*Casually drops the fishnet onto Corugi*

I got him guys. Better get this hand quick if you want it.

My Guthix! I never knew we had a fishing net! We could cath fish with it and not sell it! We could poison the fish, dry it to some Swedish delicacy and give it to Vondur. Wouldn't that be a nifty plan to get rid of our nemesis?
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

11-Nov-2018 11:24:53

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
My Guthix! I never knew we had a fishing net! We could cath fish with it and not sell it! We could poison the fish, dry it to some Swedish delicacy and give it to Vondur. Wouldn't that be a nifty plan to get rid of our nemesis?

I like this plan. In fact, if we carry it out we could also steal one of his hands and graft it onto me. You see, I am having difficulty picking both sides of my nose. On account of now only having one hand. In fact it could be grafted straight onto my face rather than onto my arm. Then I wouldn't have to reach.

Obviously we need the talents of Trewavas to supply us with a poisoned fish delicacy that we can offer to that...that....GRRRR!...that VONDUR guy!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

11-Nov-2018 21:41:05 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2018 21:43:41 by Corugi

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dropped a fish, and thought I couldn't pick it up ever again.

Then I realised I still use the Java client as it actually works, and all was well with the world.

Until it dawned on me that the fish was infact, poisioned

12-Nov-2018 18:56:28

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
I dropped a fish, and thought I couldn't pick it up ever again.

Then I realised I still use the Java client as it actually works, and all was well with the world.

Until it dawned on me that the fish was infact, poisioned

We already have a poisoned fish!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

12-Nov-2018 21:49:42

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top