Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Did Luke ever get his feet cut off? I'm getting bored with cutting off hands and quite fancy a variation in my butchery.

Then its settled!

Fifi will smuggle in the poisoned fish to that Vondur guy and when he eats it, or something, whatever, we will have WON!

Yah!

Lets give a big round applause to all of us....wait. Uhh...you guys clap, I will just flap my hand around.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

13-Nov-2018 13:37:24

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Did Luke ever get his feet cut off? I'm getting bored with cutting off hands and quite fancy a variation in my butchery.

Then its settled!

Fifi will smuggle in the poisoned fish to that Vondur guy and when he eats it, or something, whatever, we will have WON!

Yah!

Lets give a big round applause to all of us....wait. Uhh...you guys clap, I will just flap my hand around.
Slap it upside your head. I'm sure it'll make a nice resounding bongo drum-esque sound.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

13-Nov-2018 19:58:19

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Luke got to keep his feet, but his father on the other hand ...

Having no limbs at all (he lost his right hand three years earlier by the hand of Count Dooku and only has his robotic arm left after he challenged Obi-Wan Kenobi having the high ground) he now has trouble keeping a good equilibrium, and his poor sight through his helmet isn't helping...
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

13-Nov-2018 22:08:34

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wait! How come I get stuck with smuggling poison fish and murdering people?

Was I consulted? Was this arrangement ratified with my legal team and Trade Union representative? Do I get suitable remuneration for the task with guaranteed achievement bonus? Do I have sole rights to this smuggling enterprise? Has a suitable Health & Safety check been carried out into safe handling?

I'm not going to blithely toddle off on some homicidal errand without these pressing issues (amongst others) being settled.

Just what sort of a gal do you think I am !!!???
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Nov-2018 10:34:53

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feefs, you would have to address all those complicated inquires to someone with the technical expertise to answer them. That would be Human Resources. Let's see who is in charge of that....

*rustles some papers*

Ahh! That would be you.

Corugi said :
Staff List.

Human Resources

Fifi La Frou

So, once you have received a satisfactory response from yourself, all you have to do is track Vondur down somewhere, anywhere he has posted and is liekly to look again, and then make a post addressed to him containing the image of the poisoned fish. Once he opens the image he is DOOOMED! DOOOOOMED! MWAHAHAHAHAHHA! DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

*giggles*
*does a little jig*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-Nov-2018 23:07:32 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2018 23:13:46 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top