Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes. Oh yes. It's so bad it's terribad.

Certain .... agencies .... have been seeking him for years now. They monitor everything on the internet in the hopes of catching him. Anyone Googles his name and they are immediately suspected of being an accomplice and very soon vanish under mysterious circumstances.

Public suspicion of these nefarious goings on when his best friend disappeared from a members-only sauna in Soho leaving only his socks and a note behind ~ a note advising that he'd decided to join a cloistered order of Trappist Monks on Tristan da Cunha. Highly suspicious, given that he was a practising Buddhist and didn't like fish.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-Jan-2019 03:30:41

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Myst

The game discs from the kickstarter will arrive soon!

EDIT: they arrived today! No scratches whatsoever or damaged stuff. Now I just have to wait for the big thing to put them in.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

08-Jan-2019 16:53:11 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2019 18:22:08 by Kings Abbot

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
If you Google 'Corugi' you can actually find out he used to play Clash of Clans. He mentioned on a forum of that game four years ago or so he was going to make a clan in RuneScape.

If you liked that game, there's a Star Wars version of it as well.

Clash of Clans was fun for a while, but rapidly became seriously pay-to-win beyond a certain point. Bugger that. However I did have fun infiltrating other clans and utterly destroying them from within. I also formed a multi-clan evil empire and even engineered a civil war between our own various clan factions when things became a bit boring. Some said that what I did was CIA operative genius. Which it was. But the majority never forgave me. Which was very wise of them.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

09-Jan-2019 20:39:34

Corugi

Corugi

Now, I will most probably be retreating greatly from these forums and posting on r/eve or the eve forums.

As someone once said "The signal to noise ratio probably drove him away". Although that is not the reason I packed it in on r/complainscape it does however sadly apply to the RSOF, as it has for years now.

The fact is these peasants are simply not worthy of our attention.

While Eve is utterly boring to play it does have a much greater signal to noise ratio than RS. Many of the people there are utterly bent. I suppose they have to be in order to play that dumb game.

09-Jan-2019 20:49:53 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2019 20:50:47 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
CLOSED

SPLUTTER!

WHAT?

MY GUTHIX FIFI! How can you be so cold and callous??? So brutal and uncaring??? So devoid of any warm emotion??? So cruelly coated in artificially sweetened ice???

Oh.

Wait.

Its Fifi. Right. So much for an appeal to her humanity. Okay, never mind. But! Anyway!

Did I say I was leaving entirely? NOOOOOOOOOO!

In any case I would expect the
BRAVE AND STRONG WILLED
among you to carry out our long and glorious tradition.

"
BRAVE AND STRONG WILLED
". Hmmm. Nope. That approach will not work either.

OKAY! OKAY! How about....

Doing it for the everlasting fame and glory of nothing less than....

*Drum Roll*

THE HOLY CORUGIAN EMP...

Oh.

Right.

Yeah, suppose it may as well be closed then :(

10-Jan-2019 05:33:22

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top