Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
hurr hurr !

And ... what on earth is that thing with Skywalker's hand - a toy? How grisly.

I guess so. Gotta make as much money as possible! It's quite unknown where the hand actually went, but the lightsaber returns in Epsiode VII.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

31-Oct-2018 09:55:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmmm. I think I smell a money-making scam.

The old Pilgrims used to travel to various churches and holy places to see ancient relics - allegedly the Tears of The Virgin, The Shroud, a bone from Saint ... whomever.

We could use a pickled hand in a jar and set up our own pilgrimage destination for Star Wars fans. Offer coach tours to pick up the foreign people, ferry them around a few attractions (anywhere that's free ~ the Container Docks at Tilbury, maybe a stroll through the Woolwich under-river foot tunnel) with a grand finale viewing of The Hand of Luke.

Spin-off merchandise in the Olde Gift Shoppe, Star Wars Cream Teas featuring those little creatures that Jabba used to eat (actually just small goldfish dyed green will suffice) .... the possibilities are dazzling. All we need is a dismembered hand to pickle.

Where's Corugi?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Oct-2018 16:31:00

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I think he's got wind of our merchandising plot. He's asking people to wear a Tetsu helm and say they're him. How bad is that? Asking innocent bystanders to come to our shop to be mutilated.

Make sure you check Passports before you let anyone in!
Le Chat Guerrier

01-Nov-2018 18:40:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I'm not going to read that disgusting Cheese thread again.

:@

I just wish there was a Horned Helmet Viking-Like emoji of someone vomiting copiously; I'd have employed that unsparingly all over the thread.
Le Chat Guerrier

04-Nov-2018 11:16:19 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2018 11:18:44 by FiFi LaFeles

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top