[Cuts arm because of broken glass.]

*Panting...

Boss!

*Pants some more

We have a problem!

*More panting

[Looks at bloodied arm.]

[Shrugs]

Some dude called Lord Vondur is claiming to be more evil than Courgi or Coruigi (I think he means you) and has given Scouse (who changed in a cow somewhere in the past) mad cow disease via lutefisk and the disease has now spread to humans as well. Symptoms are currently random poisoning upon login.

[Blood keeps pouring on the floor.]

This Lord Vondur claims to have dragonkin employees and is trying to get world domination. Should we do something? Like start a
WAR
or something? Or kill the dude and take his dragonkin employees? Or even better: enslave him!

[Lots of blood everywhere now.]

I do think we need to take some action, even if it were to debate in the boring cvonfetrenancve. Perhaps we can lure him there and kill him with boredom?

[There's even blood on the ceiling now.]

I'm getting light-headed...
Do we have a doctor in the shop?
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

16-Oct-2018 21:00:32

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No. But it's a shame to let all that blood go to waste .......

* slurp *

Now, about that usurper. I wouldn't worry - I think he may be Swedish (all that talk of minging, rancid fish). Leave him where he is would be the best punishment, I reckon.

He won't be able to buy any beer cuz it's too expensive out there, and he's got nothing to eat except rotting fish. Add to that it gets damned cold there and the lack of winter daylight and, well, he'll die of boredom and despair soon enough.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Oct-2018 11:02:10

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top