Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
C a z said :
I'm ready to throw the towel in!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not in the hole!

You would get the hole all dirty.

Anyway, I must inform you that the position of towel folder has now been taken. By you.

Trewavas said :
My growing list of jobs reminded me of a Monty Python Sketch featuring a bloke with lots of post-nominals. But I canne remember which one it was.

Lord Sir Dr. Freddie Trewavas OAC BTGS WOR DOM. (lne) VA

*seethes with jealousy*

I, the MIGHTY CORUGI, also have lots of fancy titles that I have made up.

Corugi dus Corugii
The One True Living Legend of Runescape
Supreme Emperor of the Holy Corugian Empire ( May it rest in peace )
Commander of the Corugian Armed Forces.
Chief Executive Officer of the Corugii Corporation
Leader of the Loyalist Faction ( during the Corugian civil war of 2010 )
Patron Saint of the Knights of Saint Corugi
Slayer of Bedbugs
Eater of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Keeper of Boogies

But lets not get into a titles arms race over it. Just a simple admission that my post nominals are far more plentiful and fancy than yours will suffice.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-Aug-2018 05:20:06 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2018 05:33:43 by Corugi

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a title too!

Kings Abbot, owner of a guinea pig who:
- pees when I ask her to,
- refuses to learn not to leave her droppings on my belly,
- drinks ice-tea,
- likes ice cream,
- can sleep and poop or eat and poop at the same time,
- is afraid of coconut (seriously, she runs away slightly distressed when she smells it and I have no idea why),
- has no patience at all.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

15-Aug-2018 16:04:33

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Trewavas
- I see a little silhouetto of a man
- Scaramouch, Scaramouch will you do the fandango?
- Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
- Gallileo, Gallileo,
- Gallileo, Gallileo,
- Gallileo Figaro - magnifico
- But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
- He's just a poor boy from a poor family
- Spare him his life from this monstrosity
- Easy come easy go will you let me go
- Bismillah! No we will not let you go - let him go
- Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go
- Bismillah! We will not let you go let me go
- Will not let you go let me go (never)
- Never let you go let me go
- Never let me go ooo
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no
- Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
- Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
- For me
- For meeeeeee

16-Aug-2018 01:29:34

Corugi

Corugi

Right, so I see how it is, Kings Abbot and Trewavas, you two have got together and decided to try and out-title me in an act of
OPEN REBELLION!

!!!6!!!

Well, I am no stranger to fighting
BITTER CIVIL WARS OF ANNILATION!

!!!6!!!

But seeing as we are a shop now, that sort of limits the actual acts of aggression and wanton violence we can commit. So really that leaves us with just two options:

The first option is
Economic warfare
. Yeah, like imposing tariffs and undercutting prices, creating cartels and monopolies, enacting embargoes and and and umm, stuff like that!

..its all so boring...*yawn*

Besides, its impossible to engage in undercutting prices because we don't actually sell Towels. Tricky.

The other option, and realistically the only way to
WAGE A BLOODY AND HORRENDOUS CIVIL WAR OF DIRE CONSEQUENCES
is to breech all shop standards and be impossibly polite to each other.

And so it begins!

THE POLITENESS WAR
HAS BEGUN! Let the opening shots be fired!

!!!6!!!

16-Aug-2018 05:56:53 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2018 06:28:10 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

"In a devastating first blow of the Politeness War, Corugi launched an immediate attack, which caught his enemy fully unprepared..."

Good day to you good Kings Abbot, may I wish you a cheery welcome and rush to add how glad I am to see your visage adorning our clan thread. I see you have brought your chum Trewavas along with you today. How jolly nice! What a great team we make! Just seeing you both here makes me feel so warm and cosy that I think I will post this image of a cute little kitty!

"Throughout the civilized world people were aghast at the heinous atrocity Corugi committed in that opening strike. Many believed it was impossible for the Rebels to mount an effective defense against those sort of cute Kitty pictures. It appeared that the war would be short..."

16-Aug-2018 06:00:47 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2018 06:25:09 by Corugi

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to inform you, Supreme Emperor, but I am not a cat person. They poop and pee in my majestic garden which causes empty patches that stay for at least two years before any grass starts growing there again. Therefore, I always hiss to any cat I see in the neighbourhood so they know they should stay away from me and my garden. It works pretty well too!
If I would hiss in my posts against that kitty, it could be mistaken for hissing to you, Keeper of Boogies, and since that would not be polite, I refrain of doing so.

I thought my title would give away what kind of person I am...
My guinea pig would agree with this kitty though about crawling beneath ones clothes to do a nap, but it would be beneath all the clothes instead of just beneath a jacket. Unfortunately, my guinea pig is with the vet today to remove a swelling in her mamary gland (again, but this time it's not as big as the first time some years ago). She's in good hands, the vet is very good at his job.

It appears the rebels were capable of completely negating the damage of the kitty, leaving the opponent flabbergasted. Out of politeness, no counterattack was launched.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

16-Aug-2018 10:58:06

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is a crisis. A large crisis. Infact, if you've got a moment, it's a twelve story crisis, with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'. And a large crisis requires a large plan!

However, your kitten images do not frighten us, Biggus Corugus! Go and boil your helmet you son of a silly person, I blow my nose at you so-called funeral director, you and all your silly Griefing Kiiiiiiiiniggits!

In an act of spite, the rebels annexed the thread to themselves, increasing their titles, towel shares, and land-holdings tenfold. As Corugi retreated, he was pelted with all manner of fruit and cuddly toys, to remind him that cute animals are of no concern.

16-Aug-2018 12:55:53

Corugi

Corugi

The Politeness War!

"The advance of the loyalist Corugian forces into Rebel held territory was initially a huge success. Driving all before them with a veritable blitzkrieg of politeness, quite out of the ordinary for the staff of Bwian's Towel and Grief shop. People held doors open for each other, many courtesies were spoken, and plentiful kind acts of human compassion were performed.

It looked as if the War would soon be over, resulting in yet another resounding victory for Corugi.

But then, unexpectedly, there was a massive counterattack by Kings Abbot. Blow after blow fell upon Corugi. Kings Abbot hit hard, using words like "sorry" and talking about cute little guinea pigs. Corugi fell back, his forces in disarray. A rout looked likely.

Staring defeat in the face a miracle then suddenly occurred to save the beleaguered Corugian forces. It was at this point Trewavas, seemingly unaware that victory in this terrible war depended solely upon being polite, waded in with rather uncouth comments, not polite at all. Golly!"

Trewavas said :
Go and boil your helmet you son of a silly person, I blow my nose at you so-called funeral director.

THE TABLES WERE NOW YET TURNED AGAIN!

"The rebels reeled back, fighting desperately, but now again in full retreat, leaving behind their heavy weapons. These were immediately seized by the Loyalist forces. Sensing the Rebel's weakness Corugi continued to advance, this time bringing up to battlefront the recently captured rebel supplies and USING THEIR OWN WEAPONS AGAINST THEM! The war had entered into a new stage of unprecedented horror. "

17-Aug-2018 07:06:28 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2018 07:10:28 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

TAKE THIS, REBELS! I mean, I present for you considered opinion the following image which I sincerely believe will bring you much joy and happiness.

DIE REBEL SCUM! Furthermore I would be eternally grateful if you would be so kind as to cast your highly appreciated gaze over this image as well.

THERE WILL BE NO MERCY! NONE AT ALL! MWAHAHA! So sorry for disturb you, but I would consider it a great favour if you would be generous enough to consider this image as well. Thanks so much!

READY TO SURRENDER YET? Thank you for your time, I am eternally in your debt, kind Sirs.

17-Aug-2018 07:14:20 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2018 07:21:23 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top