Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
I don't like to go there, it's the most wretched hive of scum and villany.

Yes. And? Don't you want to feel at home?

A short history lesson. We actually started off in Rants, by foaming at the mouth and throwing chairs across the room and calling Jagex BIG FAT RAMPAGING NOOBS and the such. We didn't actually care so much about the game other than foaming at the mouth and throwing chairs across the room....and calling Jagex BIG FAT RAMPAGING NOOBS. Yes, yes. Very satisfying to do that.

Then we got banned, banned again, banned a bit more, posts deleted, threads locked and hidden. Not to mention the NPCs became too unruly at times. The signal to noise ratio became too small. So in what can only be described as masterstroke of genius we migrated here. Away from the maddening crowd. So clan Grief was born. And its bastard child, Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop.

But I still scan Rants occasionally, in the forlorn hope that the beloved Stellaboots will one day return. There's some more history right there, but its too painful for me to go....

*SOBS INCONSOLABLY!*

STELLABOOTS! COME BACK!

Technical note: While the sobbing might officially be described as inconsolable, its not strictly so. In fact consolation can be achieved by donating large amounts of gold into the "Console the Corugi" fund. Please give generously.

Anyway, if I spy Fifi or Nex loitering there I will usually jump in and try to be annoying. I am quite proud of my success rate in this regard.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Sep-2020 17:21:26 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2020 17:24:21 by Corugi

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :

Technical note: While the sobbing might officially be described as inconsolable, its not strictly so. In fact consolation can be achieved by donating large amounts of gold into the "Console the Corugi" fund. Please give generously.

How did you know I just won 100m on my alt from TH? Still needed to buy a bond to transfer it over to my main (a trade limit of 25k is really annoying), but it's still a nice profit of almost 80m.
Also, you won't be getting any of it.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

01-Sep-2020 18:29:09

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You obviously did not read the fine print when you joined the clan. Here it is, I have just made it up now, and it applies retrospectively.

"By posting on this thread you become a clannie. All clannies shall give all their money to Corugi. Now. This is just how the world works. No point arguing."

Gimme.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

02-Sep-2020 23:33:16

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top